Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Emerica. Empowering youth... Through skateboarding!
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8.6 x 4.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
- ASIN: B00486THS8
- Item model number: 6102000031-Suede and synthtic
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
By the way: the Braydon is the best shoe ever produced, buy it you won't regret it
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent colors and style.
Good grip on soles.
Two sets of laces for different look.
What I expected!
looks good and feels even better !
Very comfortable ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .. .. .. ..
Best looking shoe, and nicest shoe in terms of board feel that I have ever owned. Wish i could get another pair in this colorway.Published on February 5, 2013 by Bradley
These shoes cost me about $30 with shipping and everything which is great, because they go for about $65 in skate shops which is preposterous. Read morePublished on April 13, 2011 by Jonathan Amaro