Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now May4th

Format: Hardcover|Change

on November 13, 2013
I bought this for my niece, who is a picky eater. She loves to cook and her food appreciation has expanded since using this book. I love Emeril and she often watches his shows with me.
on September 6, 2006
I bought this book for my nephew's 10th birthday and he has made several of the recipes. He is so proud of himself that he can make foods such as jambalaya.
on December 24, 2015
Granddaughter kept bringing this home from school library, after a dozen times of it being her library book decided this was Christmas present.
on December 10, 2011
This is a very nice book that I plan to give my Grandson for Christmas. He loves to cook and often takes books out of the library. Thank you.
on February 9, 2012
I am a HUGE Emeril fan and this has to be my all time favorite simple cookbook. You can make delish yet cheap dishes everyone will love.
on August 5, 2008
My kids love this book so much they read it daily when they received it for their birthday. I like it too - good simple recipes.
on January 5, 2013
I ordered this cookbook for my niece and she liked it. She wants to become a chef and she said the recipes are pretty easy.
on January 31, 2013
Used for a gift. Very well laid out. I actually didn't fix any recipes out of this, but read a few and was well satisfied
on July 8, 2003
Got it for a niece for Christmas and her and her mom had a great time trying the receipes! Simple and delicious!
on March 22, 2006
THis is an awesome collection of recipes. Great for the whole family.