on October 16, 2010
Verified Purchase
Bought this Emril ware deep fryer-Magic Clean-T-Fal online from Cooks.com.
Deep fryer was well made except for 2 items. Cord to plug into pot would not stay in and fell out at the least movement of the pot. Plugged cord in as instructions said and no way would it stay in, cord is very defective. Also did not like the filter system. Old T-Fal fryers had the best system and why they changed it, have no idea. Old filter system was best. Very disappointed in this fry pot that was supposed to replace my old T-Fal fryer which was totally worn out. Purchased this pot off 1 review and apparently they did not have this problem as no mention of cord being a problem. Returned this pot at my expense to Cooks.com. Hopefully they will refund the return postage as I had to pay postage for it being sent to me so I will be out the postage at least once I hope,.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 13, 2010
I am very pleased with this purchase. The fryer is just the right size. Cooked chicken drummettes and they were fried to perfection; they were crispy and not greasy. I was able to remove the oil and filter it without any trouble and cleanup is easy too. Highly recommended.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again