|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 6.4 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||1624055|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1624055|
Emerson Auto LED Parking Signal
|Price:||$18.06 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.94 (10%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Removes the danger and guesswork from parking your vehicle inside your garage
- Sign pulsates with flashing light when tapped by your vehicle's bumper
- 4-feet tall post with ultra-bright LED light for visibility night or day
- Sturdy non-slip base with folding extenders for stability
- Includes 2 "AG13" button cell batteries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My wife rolled her eyes upon seeing the parking signal for the first time, but she hasn't bumped my lawn mower since. I think she secretly likes it. I know that my mower is happy !!!
1) Added 4 small "Cube-shaped" brick pavers as weights upon the plastic "X" Base for MUCH better long term floor location stability.
2) Flasher lights seem to be ultra-sensitive; certain sound waves generated within the garage will trigger both of them flashing such as loud talking, and noises while using a hammer, power-drilling, power-grinding, power-sawing, the shop-vac, and when accidently "slamming" shut the garage's side-entry door.
1) They FUNCTION VERY WELL for their basic intended purpose.
2) Relatively low priced.
3) The included coin cell-type batteries seem to be lasting a long time so far.
And it is the best, dumbest, handiest little product I have purchased in a long long while that I probably should have just made my own with a block of wood and an old fishing pole. I don't even use the top piece - the cute little stop sign part. If I had children, then I would. Nevertheless, just the plastic stick poking up in the air... touch it and you're parked.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Affordable and pretty well-made, good stature to say the least.Published 11 hours ago by Lisa Frantz
Easily knocked down, light too small, but, it works well - by putting apiece of bright tape around the staff at a height which aligns with the hood of the car I know that I have... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Work great. Little bit unstable in the base (wobbly) and our dog frequently tibs them over on his trips through the garage but they serve their purpose.Published 19 days ago by Kat Bryan Wallace
I bought this as a gift for my husband. But I bought it because I have such a hard time judging how far to pull into our 50 foot garage. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Gloria O.
Worth the money but the LED sign just doesn't deliver the message rightly so, we'll just have to tinker with it I guess.Published 24 days ago by Jennifer Keith
My wife can extimate the distance but I can't. This is a really good device and very easy.Published 1 month ago by Michael L. Elterman
The Emerson Auto LED Parking Signal can help you fit your car into the available space in a smallish garage. Even the lightest touch of a bumper causes it to blink and sway. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Richard A. Lawhern