Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Emerson RP6250 AM/FM Weather Band Radio" and save 59% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Emerson RP6250 AM/FM Weather Band Radio
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
AM/FM/TV sound with instant weather band. Receives continuous US government weather reports at the touch of a button and receives audio from VHF TV stations 2-13.
Features weather band fine tuning control, LCD time display, rotary tuning and volume controls, built-in AM antenna, telescoping FM antenna, headphone jack and 3 wide-range dynamic speaker.
* AM/FM/TV-Sound Radio with Instant Weather Band. Receives Continuous US Government Weather Reports At The Touch of A Button. Also Receives The Audio From VHF TV Stations 2 13
* Weather Band Fine Tuning Control
* Slide-Rule Tuning Dial
* Rotary Tuning and Volume Controls
* Slide Control for Band Selection
* One-Touch Radio On/Off Switch
* LCD Time Display
* Operates on 120V AC or 4 AA Batteries, Not Included
* Built-in AC Power Cord With Cord Storage Compartment
* Wide-Range, 3 Dynamic Speaker
* Built-In AM Antenna
* Telescoping FM Antenna
* Headphone Jack
Top Customer Reviews
Has great reception and battery life
Has a small speaker, but can still be extremely loud
Great since it can pick up weather transmissions from noaa
The fm and am work great also
Good, easy to use design. Can run on batteries if the power goes out.
If you are looking for a weather radio, and dont want to pay over 20 dollars for one, this is your best bet. It is made well, and made to last. If you want something that is fancy, this isn't for you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good radio we have 2 love both plays as good as a much more expensive radio we had before. Works well on beach also.Published 10 months ago by dorothy brown karnowski
I like this little radio.the sound is great,weather channel is loud,but when I'm on the boat you want it loud so it can be herd above other noises. Read morePublished on August 3, 2011 by george