5.0 out of 5 stars Red Microwave

Published on June 30, 2007 by Veni Sancte Spiritus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Works great, when it works, June 30, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
I loved this microwave and everybody thought it was awesome. Only wish it had a kitchen timer feature! It's nice and powerful and big enough for my large dinner plates. Trouble is that is completely stopped working 6 months after we bought it. The display was shorting out and now it won't turn on at all. I am trying to decide whether to buy a new one because I loved it so much, but I'm not really in the mood to fork over another 60 bucks. Forget trying to get it repaired, you have to pay for shipping to send it in and have it returned to you--$15 each way. Plus all the hassle. For that I might as well just get a new one. ARGH!

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Microwave, May 31, 2007
Aelita Cover (Pennsauken, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
This microwave not only looks great in a kitchen accented with colors (such as mine in red), but also functions very well. It has features that fit with the lifestyle of a busy household. The 1 to 6 minute express buttons are a must in my book, and the 30 second button is my favorite - just don't know how I lived without it before. All the standard features such as Popcorn, Beverage, Defrost (by Time or Weight), etc. work as good as it gets.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Microwave, November 16, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
I purchased this microwave for myself and will probably get one for my mother. It's much more powerful and sturdy then my previous microwave. To the user that said there was no time-cook. There is, you press the power button and then enter the time you wish then press start. It's easy to use if you don't understand something RTFM.

4.0 out of 5 stars Emerson Microwave Review, August 10, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
I really like this microwave. Easy and straight-forward, this is really the most basic you can get... and the color is fantastic! My only qualm is that there is no "time cook." Or at least I haven't found it yet. You heat up food by using the Express buttons or the +30 second button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this microwave!, July 10, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
I love this little red machine. It works great and is so cute. I love red. It cooks everything perfect.
I was concerned because the cost was so low, but it works like a charm.

3.0 out of 5 stars Died and revived, March 16, 2008
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
This was a pretty good microwave. The functions were just what I wanted. Unfortuantely it broke after a year of use. It won't even power up. So we bought a new GE one because we can't live with a microwave and we couldn't open up the Emmerson one for a look.

A month later, I got a secuirty torx driver bit and opened the sucker up and found that it was only a burned fuse. Replaced it for less than a buck and it's working fine again. Except, we decided to wear out our new one first. The functions on this Emmerson were more convient that our new one...

4.0 out of 5 stars Mine works great, September 12, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
I have had my red machine for about 6 months and it works great. No problems at all. I do agree that it would be nice if it had a kitchen timer, but it is no big deal.

It is great for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Died pretty quick., October 7, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
Died after around a year -- keypad buttons stopped working and latch went funky. What a waste. I liked it fine up until then. If you buy one, definitely keep the receipt.

5.0 out of 5 stars emerson.9cu.ft.microwave-stainless steel/red, September 19, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
i adore this microwave,it is the best one i have ever owned.i love how the door opens too. it is really great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 11, 2007
This review is from: Emerson .9 cu. ft. Microwave - Stainless Steel/ Red
This microwave is about the only red one on the market and it is attractive- BUT - it stopped working after 5 months. I have never had a microwave to last this short of a time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›