5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dry skin in the winter, February 4, 2013
This review is from: Emily Baby & Adult Skin Soother (Unscented) (Health and Beauty)
In the harsh and dry New England winter Emily is a real saver. I use it every day. The only thing that some people might not like is the greasiness (it's made with olive oil), but for me it's an asset.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must buy!, August 6, 2012
Great product. I love that it's natural and not tixic for baby. I do my homework and this is a great product to use on your little one. Smells a little strange. Not unpleasant, but odd, like turkey spices or something. I would prefer a pump lotion, but this works great, sooths skin and is safe! I will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for my dry face, November 19, 2012
I have had ongoing issues with very dry skin on my face, especially around my nose and mouth. This stuff cleared it up within a week and my skin feels so much healthier now. I highly recommend it. Although it doesn't actually say that it is noncomedogenic on the bottle, all of the ingredients are fine to apply and didn't make me break out. Just be aware that since it does contain olive oil it is rather greasy. So if you are going to use it on your face, it would probably be best to use it at night, or just use it when you aren't going out anywhere. I have found that I can wear makeup over a thin layer and it won't look oily. Also, I would recommend purchasing it directly from their online store. The shipping is somewhere around $2.00 cheaper there. [...]

Emily Baby & Adult Skin Soother (Unscented)
$17.99