Emily Owens, M.D. 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Recent medical school graduate Emily Owens is now a first-year surgical intern at Denver Memorial Hospital and she is ready to leave high school persona of geeky-girl-with-flop-sweats behind her.
2. Emily and... The Adam Zolman Incident Emily is unaware of her bad reputation with the nurses until one of them gives her a very specific case as revenge.
3. Emily And...The Outbreak After an STD outbreak at a local high school becomes an issue, Emily reluctantly agrees to speak to a group of high school girls about safe sex.
4. Emily and...The Predator Emily and Micah are frantic when they discover their patient needs a kidney transplant immediately, but they are baffled when she mysteriously refuses to accept the kidney from her new husband. Brittany Ishibashi and Kelly McCreary guest star.
5. Emily and...The Tell-Tale Heart When a drug impaired patient in the ER embarrasses Emily, making her the laughing stock of the hospital, she tries to take Dr Bandari's advice to be tougher. Harry Lennix guest stars.
6. Emily and...The Question Of Faith Emily and Tyra's infant patient seems perfectly normal until they discover she has a condition that forces her parents to make a difficult decision about her future. Emily is assigned to Dr. Bandari's deeply religious patient who finds his faith shaken after…
7. Emily and...The Good And The Bad When the beloved hospital flower delivery man collapses, Emily is determined to diagnose his condition, but she is baffled at his reluctance to get treated.
8. Emily and...The Car and the Cards When a female car accident victim is brought into the ER everyone immediately blames her boyfriend for causing the accident, bringing up painful memories for Will.
9. Emily and...The Love Of Larping When Emily and Will are assigned a patient dressed as a costumed character, Will automatically suspects that his symptoms suggest a psychotic episode, but Emily is not quite as convinced.
10. Emily and...The Social Experiment After a year long absence, Dr. A.J. Aquino returns to Denver Memorial, but before he can rejoin the staff, the Chief insists that he make peace with Dr. Bandari. Meanwhile, Emily decides to test her theory that Will was jealous of her recent date, so Tyra…
11. Emily and...The Teapot When Emily, Will and Cassandra compete against each other to be Dr. Bandari's research assistant, feelings get hurt when they have to describe each other's flaws. Emily is determined to solve the medical mystery of a young patient whose x-rays reveals a…
12. Emily and...The Perfect Storm When the hospital is inundated with bus crash victims during a winter storm, Emily is assigned to run triage in the E.R. During the chaos, Emily is forced to do an emergency skull procedure on a heroic Marine who suddenly collapses. Tyra bristles at her…
13. Emily and...The Leap Emily's decision about starting a relationship with Micah becomes even more complicated when Will hears about it and begins to feel jealous.
|Starring||Mamie Gummer, Justin Hartley|
|Supporting actors||Aja Naomi King, Michael Rady, Necar Zadegan, Kelly McCreary, Harry Lennix, Emily Holmes, Brady Rubin, Chelah Horsdal, Christian Tessier, Michelle Harrison, Trish Allen, Nicola Anderson, Catherine Barroll, Zach Martin, Lissa Neptuno, Sarah Willey, Marci T. House, Sachin Sahel|
|Producers||Grace Gilroy, Dan Jinks, Suzanne Lauer, Bharat Nalluri, Jennie Snyder|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I watched this as part of my prime trial and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's a light hearted medical show, similar to House but not quite as serious. Read morePublished 1 month ago by C Knight
This show is SOOO cute, Mamie Gummer as Dr. Emily Owens is so cute. It's just cuteness overload. I never caught this show during its original run, such a shame I didn't. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Victor Chen
This show was aired recently in Japan and I loved it! I could not wait for the second season so I came to Amazon to buy second season to get ahead of Japanese TV. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Sachiyo Momozaki
My wife and I love this show. I don't understand how such an entertaining and captivating show could be cancelled ... we can't get enough of it!Published 10 months ago by W. RUSSELL
I really like most medical dramas (thanks ER), but this one was missing something ... The main character was hard to watch and her need for attention from her best friend is ... Read morePublished 12 months ago by JB
I loved this show. Not as slutty as Grey's Anatomy, not as gritty as ER, not as silly as Scrubs. It was just right. Funny, witty, romantic, relatable. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Amberley R Howe
We are very disapointed to hear that the show has been cancelled. We looked forward to every episode in the first season and were looking forward to the second. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Gale Johnson
Like the title of this review says, WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CANCEL IT. It thought it was a pretty good show.Published 14 months ago by Jeff Zheng
I just finished watching this series for the third time all the way through, and I've seen select episodes more than that! Read morePublished 15 months ago by Katie