4.0 out of 5 stars I love the bright color looks even better in person
I love the bright color looks even better in person. however it's shorter than I expected (above the knees almost mid thigh) and my daughter is only 9 (she wears size 12 because she has wide shoulders) I've bought short white leggings to go with it. and it looks elegant as a top.
Published 6 months ago by Maria77

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see IS NOT what you get!
Published 11 months ago by Amber R. Lamb

4.0 out of 5 stars I love the bright color looks even better in person, July 10, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars What you see IS NOT what you get!, February 25, 2014
Amber R. Lamb "A. Lamb" (Bakesfield, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this for my daughters easter dress. It looked modest and unique- however the dress I received looks very different. It's defnitly a tank top with a very open lace at the top, the print isn't the same colors either. Really liked/wanted the one in the picture. The one sent looks cute on my daughter but unsure if we will keep it yet or not. Disappointed. See picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 22, 2014