Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on November 28, 2009
Cute, colorful, and bright book. My 4-year old daughter loves the illustrations, but I was a little disappointed in the text--it doesn't quite bring home it's point about the spirit of Christmas. It's very light-hearted and sweet though.
on April 25, 2010
This is definitely one of our favorite Christmas books to read to our girls; they love it as well! It has a great message, and I think helps them understand adults' emotions during the holiday season...and reminds them that we all need to help each other out so the season can be more enjoyable! I highly recommend this book!
on January 6, 2009
Not pleased with this book -- I love social graces and etiquette and thought this would introduce something genteel into Christmas customs. It does not.
on April 18, 2015
Nice book for little ones