Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Emjoi Classic Men Razor Kit w/ 12 Blades
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 24, 2011
razor provides a very close shave...such a good weight in my hand. i get excited to use it. seriously.
i have used the mach3 crap, the norelco raxors, and i don't think i ever care to use anythign but this. comes with 12 razors, so its just as cost efficient as any disposable razor.
on February 4, 2013
In my quest for the perfect shave I've tried various models of Gillette and Schick razors. This is my latest experiment.

Pros:

The wide handle and weight are pleasant.
The slim shaving head makes the razor very maneuverable.
The engineering's clever, especially the built in cover for the shaving head and the way you eject a blade cartridge.
The look of the razor is pleasingly old-fashioned.

Cons:

It's somewhat more expensive overall than a Schick or Gillette shaving kit (though it comes with more blade cartridges)
The shave you get is rough unless you hold the razor at just the right angle. I am trying to train myself, but really this is uncomfortable and inconvenient for me.

After trying all sorts of razors I'm going back to the Schick Hydro 3 - a nice blend of price, comfort and usability.
on February 25, 2013
Product is definitely worth the money. It gives a close shave and I use it to shave my head. Comes with 12 blades and I recommend the product...
on July 22, 2012
This provides the closest shave I ever had from a three blade cartridge. No nicks or scrapes either. I recommed it highly
on December 4, 2014
Don't bother. Can't find replacement blades.