Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dogs Boston Terrier - Emma Boston Terrier - 10x10 Iron on Heat Transfer for White Material (ht_893_3)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 28, 2009
I first saw this wonderful product on the back of a artistically-studded jean jacket, worn by the woman sitting in front of me on the train. I HAD to ask her where she got it.
It turns out she really DIDN'T speak english (I didn't believe her at first) and I ended up being escorted from the train, but I was hooked! I had to find Emma.

I'm SO glad I could find this product on Amazon. This little cutie's the spittin' image of my grandma's dog, when I was growing up. And so life-like you can almost hear the wheezing, and feel the adorable droplets of doggy snot hit your shin as it repeatedly would snort and cough. It takes me back to the good times spent at Grandma's trailer, watching her "stories" with her through a haze of unfiltered cigarette smoke.

My only complaint is that there was nothing in the instructions that advised against applying directly to your skin. This seems like a terrible oversight on behalf of the manufacturer.

I purchased the 10inch patch by the way, figuring the 6 inch to be too small. In hindsight, I kinda wish I'd gone with the smaller one.

I'm told there will be no permanent scarring, and to just try not to pick at it too much.

But it feels sooooooo good....
on August 17, 2013
Did not read previous reviewers warning and applied this design directly to my chest. The $11.99 price tag was cheaper than the $59.99 I was quoted at the local tattoo parlor for the same design. Disappointed in the results. Severe bleeding and irritation, nervous ticks, and occasional dysfunction of my more sensitive parts. Will be contacting the seller directly.
on October 28, 2009
I own a wolf and moon shirt. I am happy with the performance. I cannot keep the hot ladies away. I wear it out to evening events, when I want to be debonair and let it be known that I'm on the prowl. It's powers always deliver, whether at a tractor pull, monster truck rally, or family reunion. I don't always need the full-on raw masculinity of a wolf and moon shirt. It's just not appropriate for the guys at work down at the salvage yard or church. I haven't been able to find anything until I came across the Emma Boston Terrier Iron On. Its more domesticated look is perfect for shopping at the WalMart, lunch at the gun club or appointments with the friend of the court. The iron-on is nice because I can put one on the front and back. Hey, I'm superbad coming and going. Plus, I can choose where it goes on the shirt. No more getting a logo covered up by my mullet. Thanks Emma Boston Terrier Iron On.
on September 17, 2013
Seriously, I'm shocked at the lack of common sense displayed by the previous 3 reviewers. You obviously have to use a hot iron to properly transfer the image from the backing, it's right in the product title, so use a t-shirt. I'm happy to report that after putting on a t-shirt and ironing on the applique my burns are far less severe than the ones reported here.

The important point is that you need to use a cotton t-shirt.

On my first attempt I used a synthetic stretchy type t-shirt which melted under the heat of the iron. Like any good dog Emma the Boston Terrier pulled the molten flaming goop from my body and doctors tell me that without Emma there my hospital stay would have been 3-4 weeks longer. So, keep that in mind.

With a good quality 100% cotton t-shirt I was up and about the next day after ironing Emma on. If I hadn't made that first mistake with the t-shirt material this would have been a 1-2 day recovery and fully healed in a week at most.

Anyway, 4 stars.
1 star for being a cool pic of a Boston Terrier.
2 stars for being a heat transfer applique because sewn on patches are totally 80's
2 stars for bravely removing molten synthetic lava from my smoking body.
-1 star not indicating safe materials on which to apply Emma
on December 3, 2013
Why oh why did i not read the other reviews...

After having a bout with a boston tarrier, the little bugger got the best of me and ripped my ear off. I figured this design would not only compliment the image but also tell the tale in one fell swoop...

I naturally tried to go Mike Tyson with this iron-on tatoo and now my face is scarred for life.

Once again the little rat-dog got the best of me.
on June 6, 2014
Being the proud owner of Starskey and Hutch, Charlie's Angels, Keep on truckin', and "You've come a long way baby" iron on transfers, I thought this would be a fun addition to my collection. I sported this classic terrier in its natural environment on my fave tee for a few months - until I accidentally left it in the garden.

Now I was having HUGE problems keeping raccoons, squirrels, deer, snakes, cats, butterflies, dogs, birds, frogs, possum and the occasional homeless person out of my garden. I purchased a plastic owl from an infomercial because of the great results the people on TV had with eliminating these pests. I even put a "Keep Out" sign on it. Every morning though that owl was knocked over and one day something drew a fake mustache on it and some googly eyes. I was at my wits end until I left my terrier tee out there. I went out to pick up the owl and wipe the graffiti off of it and freaked out when I saw this vicious terrier glaring at me from my garden. It took me a second to realize it was my tee shirt. When my heart returned to normal and I changed undies, I noticed that the owl and my garden were untouched! I left that shirt there and to this day, haven't had a problem. Thank you Boston Terrier Iron on Transfer! Because of you, I'll be able to have a tomato or two this year!! Bless you!!!!
on September 26, 2013
I wanted to jazz up my boring white t-shirt, so I bought this. Why? I have a Boston Terrier and he is awesome. I wanted to spice up my t-shirt. And the image on here is cute and has pink/red flowers on it.. plus a Boston Terrier!

I received it promptly, and directly applied it on my boring t-shirt. Now it is jazzy like ever. One smallll problem is that every time my dog sees a flower bed, like in the picture, he runs up and does this the same pose like in the picture....
on December 6, 2014
Bought it and my cat pissed on it the first day. Crappy and not worth it.