5.0 out of 5 stars good past time
I have 3 little girls, 8,9 and 10. I bought each one their own game since the price was right. They all love the game and play it often. I am happy with the purchase.
Published on August 16, 2012 by tia

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring...
Published on February 10, 2009 by L. S. Samuel

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring..., February 10, 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
Bought this for my 7 year old daughter who is an excellent reader, loves taking care of DS pets. After an hour on this game, she complained it was boring. Lots to read. Starts off with Emma searching for eggs. But the search itself is so repetitive and boring. The same nest seems to appear over and over again and one just uses the stylus to move the hay around. Have to click on the characters to read the story or conversation and the reading seems never ending. The game is more of a story which involves searching for eggs and then missing chicks and the scare of an attack by a fox. All characters and animals can converse in the game.

In the donkey scene, we have to 'talk' into the mic so the donkey approaches Emma - to get more information of where the chicks went missing.

The reading is intensive but the games are mediocre - probably good for a 3 year old but can a 3 year old read?

We never got to the end. Just returned it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good past time, August 16, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars For younger players, January 12, 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I agree with the other reviews about the right ages for this game. It would be a great game for 3-5 year olds if they could read. The activities are good for younger kids, but they won't be able to read all of the story themselves. Kids that are old enough to read will be bored fast or will finish it quickly. I played it to see how it was and finished it in less than 20 minutes (actually, I was quite shocked that that's all there was to it). I am very happy I didn't pay full price...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My daughter is getting this for christmas so she hasnt had a chance to play it yet. It arrived in a very prompt timing.

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it!, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My daughter has alot of fun playing this game and says it is one of her favorites. This is not a hard game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, February 11, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I bought this for my granddaughter for her birthday and she loves it. Great graphics and she played with right away. She is 4 years old. I think it is good clean fun for children. Her name being Emma also added to the excitement. Highly recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skip this one, March 23, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My six-year-old daughter bought this with Christmas money from grandma. She is giving it a three star rating saying it is okay. I think it is a bit boring, and there are much better games out there. Tinkerbell for DS is excellent.

Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS
Emma at the Farm - Nintendo DS by Aspyr Media (Nintendo DS)
$19.99 $9.99