5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away by the Disney movie purple dragon!!
My first Ellen book! Wow!!! Twists and turns that you don't see coming! Yes Ellen, want more on this one please! On to the Rabbit books!!
Published on October 19, 2011 by Gjennings

3.0 out of 5 stars The Title Says It All....
I have to admit, I did not see this coming until the end. I don't usually read paranormal romance, and this really isn't likely to have me read another one. However, the story is told well and I don't see a lot of grammar errors like I do in many self-published books.
Published on April 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Blown away by the Disney movie purple dragon!!, October 19, 2011
This review is from: Emma's Dragon: A Fairly Horrible Love Story (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what you expected, February 23, 2012
The first thing you need to know is this is a horror story not a love story. That said it is well written and will have you thinking about it after you put the book down. It is a short story and not graphic in its telling and the twists are great. this is not my favorite genre, but was well written for a short story. So if you love horror you will probably love this.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Title Says It All...., April 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great story, April 14, 2012
Loved this story. Enjoyed the writing style. Enjoyed the story totally. Can't say more without giving anything away, so Just Read It!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun 20 minute story, March 2, 2012
I read this story in about 20 minutes on my lunch hour. It's cute in a twisted way. Usually short stories are too short to really give depth to the characters, but Ellen did a good job of sucking me in right from the get go. I was sorry to have the story end. Hope she does a sequel. I like her writing style - fluffy enough to enjoy, but serious enough to relate to the characters. Very hard to do in a short story! I gave it three stars because of the shortness and an extra star for good editing. Thanks for taking the time to proofread your story, Ellen!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun and lively story, February 18, 2012
This story will get your imagination going. I hope there's more adventures lurking in the future, with Emma...and of course, her dragon.

5.0 out of 5 stars More sneaky twists from Ellen, November 13, 2011
Aimie J (Butler, WA, AU) - See all my reviews
I've had my eye on this short story since it was added to Amazon. The cover is eye catching and the title made me curious. I finally got round to buying it today and finished it in no time.

I think the fairly in the title was an underestimation. Ellen you've done it again, I loved the story, it captured me so much that when I had finished, I found my forgotten cup of tea cold.

A fabulous read I would recommend to anyone with a spare 30 minutes.

3.0 out of 5 stars The title says it all, December 29, 2012
Don't expect to feel good after reading this story. The writing is subpar but acceptable and the whole thing seems hurried and sketchy. That said, I liked it as an antiromance.

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 24, 2012
Lyndsie (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
I would never recommend this story to anyone. I downloaded it after all the great reviews and now I think they were just lying. Very VERY short story that barely held my attention, very little plot development and,honestly Maze simply cannot write. Everything happened way too fast and the dialogue was forced. Not a great twist, not a great story. Unless this is free and you're really really bored...don't bother.

1.0 out of 5 stars ***SPOILER ALERT***, April 19, 2011
HORRIBLE LOVE STORY IS RIGHT.

She means it when she titled it. Two dragons one is in human form the other stuck as a dragon, unless she eats Emma she can't be with her husband.

p.s. The dragons are selfish greedy people.