4.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Would Break Me!
Published on January 24, 2012 by Honestly

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this product
Published 6 months ago by Sebastian Melmoth

4.0 out of 5 stars Baileys Would Break Me!, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Emmets Irish Cream Liqueur 34@ 1 Liter
VERY HAPPY WITH EMMETS! If Baileys is a 10, Emmets is a 9. I loved Baileys but it is much too expensive to drink daily if you are on a limited budget. I searched for an alternative and found Cask and Creme but it was bitter, not at all enjoyable straight, in fact I found it very difficult to finish the small bottle I'd purchased. I drink my creme straight, cold and on ice so I actually taste it. After this I was afraid to waste more money on bad creme but I talked to a few people who recommended Emmets. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH EMMETS. It's very smooth and sweet. It did seem a little bit thinner and didn't have quite the same "punch" from the Irish Whiskey but it is a truly GREAT,INEXPENSIVE ALTERNATIVE to Baileys. I will buy Emmets for all but the very most special occasions and will enjoy it. Thank you Emmets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Emmets, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Emmets Irish Cream Liqueur 34@ 1 Liter
I prefer Emmets to Baileys. It's not as sweet and seems to have a fuller taste. Plus, it's so much more reasonably priced.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with this product, July 8, 2014
Sebastian Melmoth (Marlborough, CT, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emmets Irish Cream Liqueur 34@ 1 Liter
Not happy with this product. My decesed parents had bought this bottle & i had it unsealed in my wine cellar. I tried opening it today to salute them on their passing only to find the bottle unporable. It had turned semi-solid. Tried contacting the company but could find no info on it or the importer on the Internet. Unable to toast my parents' passing & unable to contact the company or distributor. Very unhappy.

Emmets Irish Cream Liqueur 34@ 1 Liter