5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for your money!
Published on July 21, 2011 by S. Koutsovasilis

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colors! Not too in love with the brush quality. :(
Ok, I got this set of Emori nail art polishes for Christmas. I really like the variety of colors they come in, beautiful colors! The quality of the polishes are good. The only complaint I have is that the quality of the brushes are not as nice as I'd hope them to be. Not very consistent. I noticed some of the brushes are thicker than I'd like them to be. I've compared to...
Published 18 months ago by starfire

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item for your money!, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Emori (TM) All About Nail 50 Piece Color Nail Lacquer (Nail Art Brush Style) Combo Set + 3 Sets of Scented Nail Polish Remover - Magical (Misc.)
This is a great bundle! I received the polish seriously almost next day after I placed the order probably because im in california. But the polish is great! Do note that the brush inside the polish is the thinner kind of brush and not the thicker ones, but it still works great for painting your nails. The colors are vibrant and they dry evenly im definetly buying this again for a gift and I also do love the scented nail polish remover pads. I got 6 packs and each pack contains 32 pads.

Bottom line awesome item for your money :o)

5.0 out of 5 stars great nail deco!, September 5, 2011
I must say i was extreamly pleased with this set. They are not nail polishes really to paint your whole nail although i guess if you really wanted to used them that way you could. but they are perfect for doing nail art designs. You get a great selection as far as colors and the price is also worth it. I really can't say that there way any thing wrong with the set. Only if i was overly picky i would say i modified the bushes, ( i nipped the ends because one brisle was off or bent). But they were perfect i would definalty get them again. I hope this was helpful to you!(:

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY LOVE!!!, September 12, 2011
I just got these in today and I LOVE all of the colors. They are so pretty and great quality. I would surely buy these again! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The colorsssssss!, February 6, 2012
Paul Covert III (Redondo Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
Sooo many colors. The Mrs. loves it. She doesn't have to buy any more nail polish for a Lonnggggggg time. And no more poison-smelling polish removers. Replaced with flower smells. Man approved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, June 24, 2013
I love the colors plus it was a great price. I will tell all my friends about this product. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars So many colors, October 23, 2011
This is the best case of nail polish ever for a great price. The brushes are a little thin but it coats great and lasts quite a while. Great purchase, totally recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but..., August 10, 2011
So I got the package before the expected date which was good but when I opened it to check the polish one of the tops to the bottle was cracked. I don't know if it was from it being shipped or what. Nothing was spilled or anything but they could have packed it a little better. Other than that it has a great variety and the polish remover works pretty well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what anyone needs for their nail polish collection, November 20, 2011
Erin (WINCHESTER, KY, United States) - See all my reviews
I love this product. Exactly what it says it is and none of the colors are duplicates. All the colors are beautiful and easy to use. I am leaving this item in my wish list because I will definitely order this product again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loved it, May 19, 2013
She's just turned 14; she and her bff's are loving nail art these days. Of course she loved it! And I'm the cool grandma who got it for her. A five star product for sure..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, July 10, 2013
I really like the assortment of this set, and that they are the nail art type brush. Makes for a lot of different combinations and fun.

Rate and Discover Movies