The Mojo Angler kayak has every feature you need to get started with sit-on-top kayak fishing. Emotion's entry-level craft with an ST Performance Hull for optimal tracking and stability, it offers an over-sized tankwell with Cargo Net Lacing System that's large enough to hold a bait bucket and all your fishing gear. A large Solace Hatch gives you easy, on-the-move access to ample below-deck storage, as well.
The kayak has an adjustable, removable console with dry box, cup holder, rod mount, and accessory compartment.
- CRS (Comfort Rest System) seat offers support and fold-down convenience
- Removable console with a dry box, cup holder, rod mount, and accessory compartment
- Ledge Lock paddle keepers secure paddle when not in use
- Triple Threat fishing configuration with two flush mount and one deck mount rod holder
- Solace hatch for storing additional gear inside kayak
- ST Performance hull for optimal tracking and stability
- Roto-molded linear polyethylene hull
- Measures 32 inches by 12.5 feet (W x D)
- 15-inch deck height
- Cockpit measures 23.5 by 55 inches (W x D)
- 61-pound weight
- 375-pound maximum capacity
Emotion kayaks include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
The shaft is made from durable aluminum while the blade is made of strong polyethylene. The paddle is 220 cm. Features a two-hole button ferrule system with 0-degree and 45 degree right or left hand feather. This is a great entry level paddle for someone just getting into kayaking.