5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Emperor Smith: Lucky Luke Vol. 22 (Lucky Luke Adventures) (Paperback)
I bought Lucky Luke books for my son in step son. I only hear good things. The delivery was quick! In time for Christmas. So, I am happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The lonely cowboy and the delusional emperor, April 22, 2011
customer (Longmont, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This is a well-drawn adventure that I couldn't put down and I wish it was longer than its 46 pages. Lucky Luke, the lonely cowboy that shoots faster than his own shadow, and his smart and funny horse Jolly Jumper stop in Grass Town, USA. Here, rich rancher Mr. Smith is a self-proclaimed Emperor, and everybody plays along, making money out of Smith's delusion. Until a desperado comes along and the town is thrown into a real confusion. A job for Lucky Luke!
This was originally published in 1976 in France, so we get a funny European perspective on the Wild West.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emperor Smith - Lucky Luke, November 8, 2010
Tawny (MIAMI, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
Great buy - love that there are more Lucky Luke books being printed in English!!!

Emperor Smith: Lucky Luke Vol. 22 (Lucky Luke Adventures)
Emperor Smith: Lucky Luke Vol. 22 (Lucky Luke Adventures) by Morris (Paperback - August 16, 2010)
$11.95 $10.62