White Collar 6 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Wanted On an exotic remote island, Peter must race to find Neal and Mozzie before a ruthless bounty hunter captures Neal and locks him aways for good.
2. Most Wanted Having found Neal and Mozzie, Peter must help devise a plan to return Neal to the U.S. and avoid being caputred by Collins, a government sanctioned bounty hunter who can bring Neal back, dead or alive.
3. Diminishing Returns Now back in New York, Peter's actions on the island get him demoted and transferred out of the White Collar division. With Neal and his team's help, he surreptitiously investigates a brilliant thief who has avoided the FBI's capture for years.
4. Parting Shots Suspecting fraud, Neal and Peter investigate a beautiful widow who stands to inherit a massive life insurance policy. While undercover, Neal romances the widow and is surprised when the con turns real and he begins to have feelings for her.
5. Honor Among Thieves An alluring female art thief makes Neal an offer in exchange for important information about his past. But, to take her up on the Hitchcockian deal, Neal must steal a valuable piece of art from under the nose of Peter and the FBI.
6. Identity Crisis Mozzie buys a storage unit that leads him, Neal, and Peter on a dangerous treasure hunt, following clues left by what Mozzie believes to be the modern day remnants of a revolutionary spy ring.
7. Compromising Positions When a criminal Peter arrested hires a high-powered political fixer to sabotage the trial, Peter and Neal must take on this brilliant but devious opponent who maintains a lawful facade.
8. Ancient History The team look into museum heists in which rare artifacts are targeted.
9. Gloves Off In this ramp up to the mid-season finale, Peter sends Neal undercover as a Wall Street stock trader. Neal discovers a White Collar boxing ring where traders fight for insider information.
10. Vested Interest In this mid-season finale, Peter and Neal attend an FBI conference where someone is trying to steal high valued defense technology. They soon discover the thief's brazen plan to take something much more valuable from the FBI.
11. Family Business In this mid-season premiere, Peter and Neal attempt to find the truth behind Neal's father's crime. In doing so, Neal must go undercover into the world of counterfeit whiskey to take down a high level member of the Irish Mob.
12. Brass Tracks Peter and Neal look into Senator Pratt's ties to corrupt cops who framed Neal's father. Their investigation also leads them to a real-estate developer running a kickback scheme.
13. Empire City A forgery and money-laundering case has links to jazz and taxicabs.
14. Shoot the Moon Peter and Neal take different approaches to catch a criminal duo caught up in a whirlwind romance.
15. The Original Peter and Neal investigate sculpture forgeries and also get closer to the truth about the evidence box.
16. In the Wind In the Season 4 finale, the guys are almost able to retrieve the evidence box from the Empire State Building, but their efforts are impeded by Senator Pratt, who hired FBI agents to find the box first.
|Genres||Drama, Mystery, Comedy|
|Starring||Matt Bomer, Tim DeKay|
|Supporting actors||Willie Garson, Marsha Thomason, Sharif Atkins, Tiffani Thiessen, Bill Bellamy, Keith Robinson, Joe Forbrich, Diahann Carroll, Eliyas Qureshi, Haneefah Wood, Danny Fischer, Leopold Lowe|
|Producers||Jim Campolongo, Jeff Eastin, Mark Goffman, Joe Henderson, Jeff King, Alexandra McNally, Keira Morrisette, Margo Myers|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love the movie and Matt Bomer, but I will end soon. Why a good TV series has to end at only 6 seasons? Did the writer run out of idea, story..what?Published 22 days ago by Thucuc Nguyen
I have been a "White Collar fan every sense season one, which was very exciting. I am glad I have continued to watch it grow and keep my interest. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lynn
Love Matt Bomer! The newer ones were the best. I HATE that there is so much time between seasons!! C'mon!!Published 1 month ago by Julie glaski