Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on April 5, 2013
Best game ever! I love it so much I have hundreds of hours put into that game. Its perfect for a 3rd person stratagy game. You also have to love the age its in other it would be really boring but the graphics andthe gameplay are amazing for when the game came out.
on April 11, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson and he loves. It's on my computer and every time he comes over he plays it for hours. It reminds my of the board game Risk and I loved it but this game is to complicated fo a 65 year old.
on February 5, 2013
i was very impressed with this port of a strong (if slightly dated) Total War game to the Mac. The relative weakness of strategy games for the Mac made my expectations low, but Empire runs smoothly with good graphics and good AI.
on November 26, 2015
This software was a devil to deal with. It refused to load. I called the company and they were little to no help. The software did not like the new Mac OS at all so it was a waste of money. The help guy said it must be a glitch in the disk. Right!
on January 31, 2014
Just got it in the mail today and it errors out during instal. No help from web searches or product support attempts. Stay away from this. I am so disappointed.
on January 7, 2014
good game on history! If you love history this is good to buy. Amazon should tell you about games first to make a happy customer.
on February 23, 2013
I hesitated to buy this game because of reviews complaining of bugs and the impediment of Steam, but I love the Total War Series and finally gave in. Despite purchasing the boxed version with discs, I had to wait through hours of download from Steam. The game did seem to work OK and was entertaining, but upon coming back to it after a few months I got an error message when I tried to start it. I've been trying for 3 days to get help from steam, but have had no response to my emails. To the people who believe that game reviews should not address issues with Steam I say this: Steam causes installation of this product to take hours of download and their dismal help response is preventing me from playing my game. if installation and being able to play your came are not integral parts of the experience, then what is?
44 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2015
This is a great game. I don't like it when people criticize every little thing. I am looking forward to playing it.
on October 22, 2015