Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 19, 2012
This one is probably one of my favourites on looks alone. There were a few things I noted with this watch: 1) The seconds hand is imprecise (i.e., does not line up with the markings on the face of the watch), 2) the wrist band is slightly uncomfortable on the wrist - it feels a bit "narrow" and tight on the wrist, and the hard leather will not bend, and 3) the watch face is HUGE. The product description says it's "43mm," but this one looks as if it was 45mm+! If you have small wrists, I would not recommend this watch for you. As for the rest, most people will not notice those flaws nor will they know these watches are made in China by the same manufacturer of Fossil watches... and that I essentially paid for the designer's name on the watch face. What they will see is a spectacular-looking silver watch.
review image
on May 16, 2014
I ordered this watch from Macy's for my husband and then a few hours later I found it on amazon for cheaper! I was so excited, I figured I'd just return the Macy's one and gift my husband this one. I received both on the same day so I couldn't help but comparing it to see if they were exactly the same. Unfortunately it's not :( This watch's black leather is slightly more shinier than the real one from Macy's and the nude leather on the inside of the watch is a different shade than the real one. Also, on the buckle, there is the Armani symbol with the letters "GA" (for Giorgio Armani) written on it on the real one; the amazon one has the symbol on the buckle but not the "GA" on it. They were minor differences. The amazon one is an excellent replica in my opinion but I'm no watch expert. You can barely notice these differences. However, I just felt uncomfortable gifting a fake watch to my husband for our anniversary =/ I am going to return it.
on March 27, 2012
The picture here does not do this watch justice. The watch is far more gem-like. The edges on the face catch light and make the watch sparkle when moved. It's a flat watch, good with long sleeves. Goes well with business or formal attire. Very readable.
review image
on November 10, 2014
Bought this watch as a gift for my brother as the best man in my wedding. He absolutely loves it. The leather strap is great - equally comfortable and classy. The face is extremely bright and shiny. I thought he'd only wear this for special occasions but he actually wears it every day. Significantly less expensive on Amazon than in department stores.
on July 23, 2014
Buy this watch from a respected retailer, there are well made fake replicas being sold here, which is why the price is so good. I'm writing this review on behalf of a friend who got the watch for me for my birthday and didn't know I had already got the watch from saks. Without seeing the 2 side by side, I might've just thought "ehh, Armani doesn't make the nicest watches" but they actually do. The authentic version is beautiful, and while it's hard to point out the differences, I would say it's the difference between a black mens leather shoe you buy at Nordstroms or a pair of Pradas. Sure, if you described them they'd sound similar, but 1 is clearly just all around better quality and better looking. That is the situation we're dealing with here. If you ask me, you're better off just paying the extra $100 or so to make sure you get the real, high quality, deal.
on March 12, 2013
First off, the picture doesn't really do this watch justice. The watch has a shine to it that really makes is stand out and be noticed. The watch looks very formal, and goes well with a nice suit.

I have had the watch for about a year now and it appears to keep pretty good time (not more than a couple of minutes off over the course of a six months). I saw this watch first at a department store, but then bought it on Amazon when I realized it was $100 cheaper.
on October 6, 2011
This watch is very masculine, well made and overall gorgeous. It really makes a statement when one wears it! Worth every penny and then some.
on May 13, 2014
I went to a local department store, and really liked the watch. Glad to say could find if here about 100.00 cheaper. Its a nice watch for casual wear the leather strap and fairly simple dial give it a not too formal look, however the watch would go well with almost any type of attire.
on February 14, 2014
The picture doesn't do this watch justice: The reflective properties of the dial - everything on the face: The markers, the sub-dials, the inner and outer areas of the face - is textured with fine ridges that catch the light and make it shine in complimentary highly polished patterns. I think the designers did a great job of making a classic watch look elegant and sporty. I saw it at Macy's among dozens of leather-banded, classically styled watches, and this one really stood out. Definitely looks expensive - think: Hamilton Jazzmaster Auto Chrono H32596751. Just hope it's reliable ... Time will tell.
on December 20, 2013
I just want to say i loved the watch so much for my husband! i was kinda regretting to buy this watch cuz i had seen other ones way better, but omg! the watch is definitely more gorgeous in person than the picture!! I LOVED IT and i know my husband will to. Delivery was on point to, came fast and earlier than the estimate time. i also want to thank the company for responding quick to my messages and being so patient with me! I RECOMMEND THIS WATCH AND COMPANY! :D

-Estrella