Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Emporio Armani Men's AR5890 Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on December 5, 2013
Bought this Watch from seller Savvy Watch. They indicate that they only sell authentic merchandise. Well.... I can tell you for a fact that they sell authentic fake merchandise. I noticed there was something off when I received the watch. I then proceeded to do my own research from pictures I didn't find anything and Emporio Armani told me I had to ship them the watch for them to check authenticity. Since it was bugging me i decided to go ahead and order another one DIRECTLY from Emporio Armani and as soon as it arrived I noticed the one sold by Savvy Watch was fake. There is a slight variation in colour and HUGE difference in weight. I was planning to take both of them to a jeweller to compare the inside but with such obvious differences I saved the trip. DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH FROM SAVVY WATCH OR ANY OF THEIR WATCHES FOR THAT MATTER. I also filed a complaint with amazon because they are advertising the product as authentic when its not.
on June 11, 2013
got this watch for my son. it didn't work right when ordered, so my son took it into have a link put in and when he did he was going to ask if they might know why it wasn't working properly--when he handed it to the clerk to look at--she was surprised--as although the watch looked like and original, when an original was pulled out from the counter to compare the two--it was very noticeable in that although the watches looked alike--there was a huge difference in weight!! the watch was a knock off and that sucks!! the person who sold the watch offered to refund money in full, TG. but this is the first time that's happened to me--heres the lesson--if its 1/2 off the original price--beware--its probably a fake!!!!!
44 comments|31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2015
The watch was more than I thought it was from the pictures. I got it for a wedding anniversary gift for my Husband and he absolutely loves it. The band is smooth like fine leather and the clasp is very well made.
on February 6, 2014
Beautiful watch which has attracted the attention of my peers. However, it does not stand the test of time.
The rubber band wears out on the edges. After a year, two rubber pieces under the wrist were gone, showing the bare steel underneath. After 18 months, the Emporio Armani symbol -which marks 12 o'clock- detached itself, and now floats freely inside the dial window.
The watch is not much of an eye-catcher anymore; and is back in its box.
on September 10, 2014
Absolutely stunning! I bought two of these watches. I love them. One can wear them with dress or jeans. It can be used as every day watch although i will only be wearing it on special occasions. Bought on 1st sep 2014 and received them on 8th sep in Sydney. Thats really quick.
on March 6, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my husband & he loves it. Says it is comfortable to wear & fun to read. It is great looking & was a fantastic price. We received it very quickly & would highly recommend it.
on December 19, 2013
The box was very dirty and bent all on the corners when I received it in the mail. Yes I know things happen but the box is part of the gift. What am I to do with a dirty fancy box?.... Take out the watch and give it as a gift in a Ziploc bag?....lol. Love the watch though :) Gorgeous.
on July 19, 2012
I get this watch some other place but i'll leave reply to help new buyers decide.

I have it for more than year now and it is still as first day i got it. It's strong, heavy and amazingly great looking.

You wont make mistake with this watch!
on February 15, 2015
it not the original one huge difference in color and weight
on December 17, 2012
I have many time pieces, but this is my favorite for everything other than diving and I've worn it daily for nearly a year. The faux rose gold finish has started to tarnish a bit, but the time piece has otherwise held up very well. I paid $400, but the retailer I bought it from grants a lifetime warranty with it. Just keep it clean and dry and it should last a lifetime.