Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 7, 2010
I got this watch today, and was pleased with the way it looked. The leather strap looks great and the face of the watch offers exceptional readability.

However, I right away noticed that the chronograph is not exactly at 0. It was a little bit before. The same thing happened when the second hand reached 60/0. It was also a little bit before the actual 0 on the dial. it was a minor difference, but enough for me to know that I wouldn't be able to tolerate it, especially since I paid 300 bucks for this watch. I also did a bit of research, and somebody else on here noticed the exact same thing with another Armani Model. So I don't know what they are doing wrong, but I figured it would be a general problem and hence not worth getting replacement for, but rather switching to another brand all together.

So all in all, it's a fantastic looking watch if you are willing to live with the tiny discrepancy between 0 on the dial and 0 on the second hand. I personally was bothered too much to let it slide.
55 comments14 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2013
This watch looks so much better in person. This is a classic dress watch, nothing else. I have worn this watch a couple of times, and I have received numerous comments each time, such as "Whoa, nice watch" and "That's a beautiful watch". Only buy this watch if you want it to standout. The face is pretty big, so it will definitely stand out.
on January 24, 2013
Picture definitely doesn't do it justice. The leather band is very comfortable and seems to break in a bit. Would highly recommend this watch.
on March 19, 2012
Very good seller. Product delivered with to issues or delay. But, in my opinion, the manufacturer should do a better watchband. It makes noises when placing the watch and is not soft. I already bought better watches for the same price. Once again, my opinion has noting to do with the seller. Will buy with this seller again for sure, but will consider another brand.
on June 20, 2014
the belt is good and watch its self is stylish. however i believe it is not original armani watch. because I had bought another armani watch couple years ago from Armani store. When I compare these two watches and also their cases, the difference is obvious.
but still the price is worth to purchase if you don't mind originality.
on July 12, 2014
Very happy with this purchase!
The watch is fantastic and the price is great. Comes in a nice armani box and the shipping was really fast. I would recommend anyone to buy this product if they are looking for a classy well made watch.
on November 10, 2014
Here's the thing.
Despite the main photo, this watch is Black, not Green.
The leather strap is made of genuine leather, the watch face itself is so durable and scratch resistant.
Another thing, this thing goes with every clothes you wear, because it's black... so very versatile and easy to accessorize.
and plus you get a ton of compliments, without drawing too much attention ( im thinking about those gold-colored watches that scream "Look at Mee!"
This is a very fine yet durable watch. It also has a chronometer/stopwatch which is very useful.
Other than the confusing green watch picture, this watch is a great buy and totally recommended.
on February 26, 2014
I've searched and searched for a good-looking watch to gift my bro. I've looked at numerous watches online and in person and this one had the best design. Great product for the price. It arrived and didn't disappoint. It's a handsome, solid modern looking watch, and with just the right dial size. My brother loves it and he frequently gets compliments. I would purchase this again.
on June 23, 2015
really nice looking watch and the price was right. Not overly done with the dials, I thought. and the leather watch band fight perfectly. My husband loved it and was sure I paid really big bucks for it.
on July 30, 2014
The watch is flawless. There is a lot of detail in the face and in the strap. The strap is not as rigid as some other leather strap watches is nice in my opinion.