Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on October 14, 2010
These are so-so, the material is not of high quality and the fit is low and tight. Fruit of the looms feel with poor fit. The picture shows them like brief boxers but after a wash they shrink and it feels like its choking your junk.
on July 25, 2015
Another great buy. This underwear is amazing, durable, and comfy. They fit my rear and do not come up to my belly button. They are loose at first, but I find that after 2 good washings and dryings, they are always great. 6'0 tall 144 pounds 27" waist
on January 8, 2014
These were great at first. The price was OK, but after a few washes the quality - or lack of quality - of the product began to show. Holes near the seams, the elastic started to fray, and the material pilled. I am particular about how I do laundry, so I know that my front load washing machine did not cause any of this.
on February 10, 2014
I'm sexy and I know it when I wear these boxer briefs. The fit is definitely snug but they are stylish and comfortable. Be careful when putting them on and taking them off because holes and tears are too frequent.
on May 3, 2013
Boxers do not show the quality expected, in a month of use widened the bottom, please I need your review but with this poor quality would not recommend it to anyone.

los boxers no muestran la calidad que se esperaba; en un mes de uso se abrieron por la parte baja, por favor necesito de su revision pero con esta mal calidad no se lo recomendaria a nadie.
on December 12, 2012
I have been very tired of regular Briefs and Boxer Shorts. I have decided to buy 2 dozens of Emporio Armany Cotton Boxer Briefs. When I put one on, It felt so great! The material and the fit please me so much. I felt that I've found great comfort. I would definitely purchase the Emporio Armani Cotton boxer Briefs again. I just love em!
on July 27, 2013
I really like the style but they just fit too small! I don't know about ya'll but I don't like boxer briefs that fit to small. I like more length.
on December 16, 2012
Fit perfect on me and very comfortable...Lets see what's gonna happen after a few wash.Keep to shape and color stuff...
on February 2, 2013
Great price great brand!!
Great price great brand!!
Great price great brand!!Great price great brand!!Great price great brand!!Great price great brand!!Great price great brand!!
Perfect quality!
on February 20, 2014
excellent product quality, the purchase was fast, all I taste, I recommend this product to all people have this kind of need, because it meets all requirements.