5.0 out of 5 stars Looks exactly how pictured
It really makes me feel hot. Yeah I said it makes me feel hot and I'm a straight dude? so what? that's why i buy this kind of underwear and not normal boxers. It lifts my package and makes everything look perky. Kind of like a push up bra on a girl's breasts. I will SURELY buy more!
Published on April 21, 2012 by Grandiose

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not the best
I ordered these as part of a larger effort to replace all of my underthings. I decided that this time around I would buy underwear from a few manufacturers to see which one I liked best. Of all of the things I ordered, these were OK but not the best. For background, I'm 6'1", 190lbs, slim/athletic build. So why 4 stars?

Pros:
*I like the EA...
Published 18 months ago by Michael T. Bengston

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks exactly how pictured, April 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Armani underwear, July 24, 2012
These underwear look great and feel great. For a reasonably fit guy in his sixties, it is hard to find underwear that is not too skimpy but not traditional. These hit the spot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good fit, July 27, 2013
Looks great with jeans. Unfortunately I scratched the logo with my Calvin Klein belt so I guess they do not play well together. I was surprised at how well these fit in comparison to the ck steel. I prefer ck and the steel trunks are my favorite. These might be a bit nicer than the steel although not enough to change my current shopping prefences. The monogram and eagle design is a welcome change from my ck's and I enjoy the variety of having more than one brand of designer underwear.

I got these in the navy and black. They seem to fade quicker than the calvin klein steel's but are more stretchy. The calvin klein stretch enough while maintaining colorfastness. It's as if the Ck's steel are thicker less stretchy but with improved color retention. The Emporio stretch trunks seem thinner stretchy but fade much faster.

One big difference is the Emporio's have a butt maximizer panel design. People teased me for that. At the time I didn't really distinguish all the small details. I just wanted something with a bold logo around my waist to enhance my abs. The butt maximizer it non effective on me as I do plenty of squats and other exercises for the legs. I'm pretty thick and toned so the maximizer qualities seemed a bit artificial on me. I wore them several times to stretch them so they fit my body better. In the beginning it was as if the underwear was pushing into my taint area. I wanted it more stretched on my ass not lifting and separating. It looked funny and wasn't in place like it should be. Either it didn't cover my hips or I pulled it up to high and I had a weird camel package. In time I got them to behave properly and when I did they contoured perfectly. The CK steel fit right out of the box and seem more reliable. At the time it seemed these were superior to the CK steel but in hindsight the steel wins for me.

I don't like the designs that are gaudy and needlessly decorative like the eagle on the leg. It's too much like dolce and gabbanna and I don't like the ones with decoration on the butt. It's too over the top. Italian clothes are sometimes too flashy for me. I would get the Emporio brief that says Emporio on the front but it has monogram and eagle on the butt. While I like how revealing the micro brief is I don't want to cover my butt with logo's. My butt is too nice to be hidden under corporate bs. Some corporate bs is good but you do not want to go overboard. The logos on the back is more for someone who has weak glutes or saggy posterior and is trying to cover it up with flashy logos. Also that much logoing in those areas would tend to flake off or fade fast. So I guess the more logoing, the more expensive because of perceived added value, the more you are willing to pay to cover up a problem area. I just wanted a hot fit with a hot logo on the front so babes could see I work out and buy expensive clothes because I got the loot. It think those more expensive pairs are for older gay men who are not in shape yet want to be sexy for other men. Or it could be young gay men who are not very athletic or sports inclined so tend to be underweight and scrawny. Instead of covering their butt up they need to workout either doing deadlifts for a nice bubble or swim to get that nice build. I have seen pro bodybuilder's wearing these. The more extravagant styles seem to be best suited to those that just want to buy the most expensive and do not consider application or price points.

All in all these are my favorite Armani underwear as they put focus on the front instead of the back. I want chicks to dig my package not my butt, that's creepy.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, but not the best, January 31, 2013

Pros:
*I like the EA logo
*Enhances package aspects
*Comfortable

Cons:
*100% cotton. Doesn't feel as good as some of the other brands I bought (CK) which have some modal/nylon,elastane in them
* leg holes don't fit the best and I'm not some kind of hulk. I have normal muscular thighs. The leg holes fit a little weird

In conclusion, I won't be buying another pair but I will still proudly wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best underwear for narrow wastes., September 20, 2011
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's Cotton Stretch Trunk (Apparel)
This is the best set of boxer briefs ever. Lifts my butt pleasantly, nice and tight everywhere over my other highlights. Doesn't ride up, nice design and my girlfriend loves them. I plan to buy 4-5 more pairs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, June 12, 2014
This product was not authentic from the brand manufacturer. I usually buy these from the store and the quality is way different.

2.0 out of 5 stars tight fit, June 11, 2014
tight fit I have bought these before and never had them so snug fitting not sure why these were such a tight fit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Underwear, June 3, 2014
These fit great. I had a Medium size before and it felt a little tight. I'm 6' 1" 175lbs. I tried a large and it feels more comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sent wrong item, April 26, 2014
I realized after I purchased the item that I had received briefs instead of trunks. I noticed too late after I purchased the item to contact. Other than that, product is of great quality and would recommend buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase. Ordered a second., April 23, 2014
I wanted a tight fit with added style and decided to take a chance on one of these. It fit perfectly snug and tight and even made my butt very shapely which was an added bonus! Don't let the tight fit fool you, the material is so soft that you forget you have on underwear. The logo on the front is a nice stylish touch also. The price is higher than the usual undies but I loved it so much I ordered a second pair.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›