5.0 out of 5 stars Best hip briefs yet!
Published 10 months ago by Andy Z

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible return policy
I am a medium in everything and these were so small you can see my butt crack. The cost to return ship was $8 so it wasn't even worth returning them and I gave them to a friend of mine.
Published 12 months ago by johnnyoak

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible return policy, June 27, 2013
johnnyoak (PROVIDENCE, RI, United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Little small for the guys but nice look, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's 3-Pack Hip Briefs (Apparel)
Definitely a really stylish pair of underwear, with a nice look in the back and the front. The problem is that the pouch in the front is really small and it may be a little constricted.

1.0 out of 5 stars I will recoment this but the size is not same .run as XS, December 25, 2013
I ordered M size and fits like XS.to small. Dont waist your money front is flat look like girls underwear.don't have a extra roomI the front.fabric is great but next time I will not buy .

2.0 out of 5 stars No happy, November 26, 2013
They are small i order medium n they r too small didnt like them at all, no happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hip briefs yet!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Emporio Armani Men's 3-Pack Hip Briefs (Apparel)
I've tried a number of hip briefs and find that most tend to run quite large and have an uncomfortable waistband (I'm looking at you 2xist and CK). However, these are extremely comfortable and are true modern, slim, no-show, hip briefs; they're perfect under skinny jeans! If the aforementioned is what you're looking for, then I fully recommend these. I also find them to be true to size (I wear a size 30 and the Small is perfect).

4.0 out of 5 stars first time to use hip briefs so need to get to use to it but material feels great, June 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 22, 2014
the product was fine. I think i will buy more if the price is good in the moment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid these. Walmart underwear would fit better!, June 12, 2014
Very small and snug fitting of the boys. Men's medium is more of a men's small. The material is very poor as well

5.0 out of 5 stars good, June 10, 2014
I like this style and the price is ok. It had been a very good shopping experience! very good! will come back again!

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs very small, June 5, 2014
Maybe the cut is different than what my husband usually gets. The large size looked like a small size! We returned them.

The cotton quality is good though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›