5.0 out of 5 stars Revisited, August 31, 2007
Denise Mig (Robbinsville, New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Empowerment: The Art of Creating Your Life as You Want It (Paperback)
I took the authors' empowerment workshop about 15 years ago where I received my first copy. The book and the accompanying exercises and journeys are exciting and enlightening. I recently purchased another copy for a friend in need of establishing "life affirmations" and ridding herself of depressive "old scripts". It caused me to revisit my old copy and do a "tune up" on myself. What an uplifting and helpful tool. A must read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, June 17, 2014
Lindallc (El Cerrito, CA) - See all my reviews
This is one of my favorite personal growth books. I loved it so much that I flew across the country to attend the author's week long workshop. I highly recommend this book for empowering yourself and finding solutions to move forward in your life. Lots of good and effective visualizations.

Empowerment: The Art of Creating Your Life as You Want It
Empowerment: The Art of Creating Your Life as You Want It by Gail Straub (Paperback - November 15, 1989)
Used & New from: $0.01