Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on December 9, 2007
If you're looking for true coal tar, SoapWorks is a waste of money. True coal tar products contains PAH's (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons). None in this soap. Instead it contains plenty artificial black pigment like a carbon agent. Stains everything but it washes out. This soap is simply a small, artificially black, coconut oil based castille soap. It lathers well and works well in that regard but do not expect medicinal skin care like a true coal tar soap delivers. Try Polytar or a similar product instead.
99 comments|167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 30, 2012
I buy that soap and also I have emu oil lotion which is "Emu oil" moisturising cream product made from Australia.. First, use soap to wash face and dry face then apply that cream. It sure help a bonus. Both work well on any type of skin. It makes my skin feel very soft and clear of redness, rashes and overworked skin.
on December 25, 2007
I have been using coal tar products forever for my psoriasis. This one seemed to be weak in the coal car concentration - so although it smelled better than most, I really didn't see much improvement in my skin. If you react well to lighter dosages, or have very slight cases if skin issues - then it might be for you. I will go back to something a little stronger in concentration.

On the good side - the price was great and worthy of at least giving it a try!
on June 3, 2015
Good soap for my rosacea. Medical research has often pointed to the microscopic skin mite, demodex, as a potential factor in the cause of rosacea. EVERYONE has demodex mites living in/on their skin (creepy, but true!), but rosacea sufferers often have more than average or an allergy to demodex mites. Tree tree oil is said to kill demodex mites, which is why it's often used in some form by people with rosacea. Tree tree oil is very potent however, so it must be used in diluted form to avoid harmful effects. I've found the 2% tea tree oil this soap to be non-irritating and helpful for my skin.
on November 13, 2013
This bar worked great for my hubby's tinea versicolor, but it is pricey. He used it everyday so it does not last very long but there were visible improvements in the texture of his skin in roughly two weeks
on March 9, 2014
Unscented natural soap that clenses and tightens pores while providing an excellent balance of moisture and shine to the skin. Instantly gives the skin youth and radiance.
on May 9, 2014
I love this soap. It is clearing my skin. My skin used to be very blotchy and I noticed the difference and the only thing that I am doing different is using this soap.
on April 30, 2013
Bought this for my daughter who has problems with rashes on her chest and back. She is ECSTATIC!! This product works! Well worth the money!
on October 20, 2013
I always buy all natural soap but this one makes your skin feel strap soft.
The only downfall is it does not last very long. Well worth it though.
on January 1, 2013
makes my skin feel very soft and it doesn't have a harsh smell to it. would recommend to anyone with dry skin