5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the new Kindle!
This case is exactly as pictured! The color and durability are perfect. You cannot beat the cost either. I have been using it for almost two months now without any complaints. The photo does not show you the back of the case and I was worried about the cutouts for the camera and other controls. It fits perfectly though!
Published 12 months ago by Kathleen Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars needed a cover
it is cheap enough and it does stand, the base is a little flimsy and requires several tries ti keep it up but does what I bought it for
Published 10 months ago by Joe Van Haelst

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD COVER, December 31, 2013
ITS A GOOD COVER, BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS-SLEEP-WAKE, BUT IT WASNT & IT LET MY BATERY RUN DOWN. I GAVE IT TO A FRIEND & ORDERED ANOTHER WITH THE -SLEEP-WAKE OPTION, WHEN I AM AT WORK & NEED TO CLOSE IT FOR A WHILE IT SAVES MY BATTERY, THAT WAS THE ONLY PROBLEM,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the new Kindle!, December 30, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, December 9, 2013
Although not a "top line cover" it just does the trick and you can't ask for more considering the price. The new Kindle HD just fits fine in it.

2.0 out of 5 stars needed a cover, February 22, 2014
Joe Van Haelst (Newark, NY 14513) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap, both in price and in quality., November 13, 2013
Amanda (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a very cheap looking case. I guess you get what you pay for right? Not sure what I was expecting for $10! It does the job of protecting the Kindle and it does line up with the power/volume buttons and speakers. It just looks and feels cheap to me. It's not as enjoyable to use the Kindle when it's covered in a clumsy piece of fake leather. If this were a site that offered free return shipping, it would be back in the mail! Unfortunately return shipping would be almost as much as the price of the item, so I may just try to use this for transporting the Kindle and use it without a cover at home. I wish there was an option somewhere between the $70 origami model (that is an absurd price for a cover in my opinion) and this flimsy thing. I have a case for my old Kindle that was made by M-Edge. It was very nice quality and was around $20. I'd be happy to pay the $20 or even $30 price point for something that is better quality. In my opinion, when you're reading, part of the experience is the feel of the book or kindle in your hands. But I'm still not willing to pay $70 for a cover!! So this one just didn't do it for me, but it might work for you if you don't mind that fake leather look. It does protect and it does line up well. I'm going to keep looking for a better option and take this as a $10 loss. :(