4.0 out of 5 stars Keeper
This book holds dear many old fashioned ideas of morality and good sense that a modern woman should embrace .
Published 4 months ago by Becky Pojunos

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete scam. Don't waste your time or money.
Published 15 months ago by What's real?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete scam. Don't waste your time or money., April 17, 2013
Carrie Engel's "Enchant Him": This is an endless, manipulative infomercial that never reveals anything of value. Link offers a free "simple secret" that, 1/2 hour later, they describe as a "confusing" system that can only be explained by purchasing an expensive download. It promises to have men eating out of your hand (really?) as long as you pay up. There are no legitimate reviews for the product (except here on Amazon) because the author has created dozens of phony reviews that link directly to purchasing the product. For example, a search on "Enchant Him scam" yields pages and pages of supposedly honest reports that rave about the product, then try to sell it to you. Amazon should not even be selling this BS.

1.0 out of 5 stars Common knowledge, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Enchant Him!: (How To Attract His Attention...Then Keep It - So He Only Thinks Of You) (Kindle Edition)
Total disappointment, nothing in this book that common sense shouldn't tell you Lready. In my opinion hardly gonna attract or keep anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars You don't need her advice, I'll tell you the secret for free., January 19, 2014
Most men do not want a woman who is needy or clingy and announces that she wants to get married and have kids on the first date...(They want a real challange.) Tell them you don't want to get married, and see where you go with that? I had dates lined up every weekend, even during the week. I really didn't want to get married at 25 years old but my boyfriend at the time, (now my husband of 23 years) just kept pushing me to either live with him or get married. I told him I wouldn't live with any man unless I was married to him plus I didn't have a ring. He kept asking me to marry him and I told him (maybe), well that made him want me even more. After I picked out a ring and the idea of marriage grew on me, I decided to take the plunge. He was even willing to do a big church wedding, have the country club reception and help do it all. He told me that when we met he knew I was the one. I didn't sleep with him until we had been dating hot and heavy for like 8 weeks. It wasn't long after we met that I lost my job. He offered to help me out with some money and I wouldn't accept any money from him. (Now I firmly believe that the man must pay for all the dates, I do not believe that women should ever pay, if a guy doesn't offer to pay for your food on a date, you never see him again.) I did nice things for him, I asked for his key to go wash his clothes and clean up his apt, I bought his favorite perfume and wore it for him, I made a big deal about being a penny off while balancing my checkbook and I could cook (and would cook) for him. We both came from similar backgrounds growing up, had the same religion and had the same values. He realized that I would take care of him, that is all they really want (not some bimbo who is spoiled and wants her way all the time.) All they want is praise for even the littlest things they do. You have to be willing to work at it, if not, you will be alone or be in numerous crappy relationships, like my sister. She is on husband #3, at 45 years old and has had countless loser boyfriends to boot. She is spoiled and lazy and can't figure out why she can't get a good man. (She ends up with guys that won't pay for meals, etc).
My life is not perfect by any means, nobodies is. But it's no secret, real men want a woman who will be a partner for life and not a princess to take care of. My husband and I are best friends, that is what everybody needs, (Somebody you count on to help you hide the body, if necessary) you know what I mean!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, February 23, 2013
Didn't really provide that much insight and was very stereotypical of how women should dress and body image which is why many women are messed up. If you love yourself as your are that is most important. I happen to be in very good shape but I don't think women should be obsessed. My man likes me without makeup so all men are different.

I didn't feel the information given would make a woman stand out from anyone else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Here is the secret to men, women, and life in general, November 24, 2013
Here is the secret to men, women, and life in general: you are responsible for your own happiness. You need to take responsibility for yourself. You want a man to love you? How do you feel about yourself? Do you need someone to amuse and plan all your time for you? Or do you enjoy your own company? Do you share of yourself to others? Do you actually listen to what someone else is telling you or are you planning your next move? There is nothing sexier than someone who is interested in the other person, who is looking them in the eye, and listening to what they have to say.

Be self confident, like who you are, be independent, and enjoy yourself. All relationships are work; you need to communicate with one another, listen and care for the other person, and keep working at it. I'm married thirty years, and we still schedule a 'date' every now and then. Time that is just for the two of us, to focus on one another.

You should not have to enchant or entrap the other person; if you are not who you are, if you try to change the other person to be someone they are not, the relationship is doomed to end from the start. No one can be someone else all the time. Remember, you are responsible for your own happiness, and yes it is nice to have someone to share that happiness with, but in the end it all comes down to you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly...bbbbbbbborrrrring, October 8, 2013
I did not need to buy the book... the very long video presentation that seemed never-ending was enough to turn me off completely from wanting to buy this book.
The presentation was so long, so transparent, and repetitive.... "have you ever been disappointed, have you ever been disappointed... (continuously repeated through the presentation). It emphasizes the negative in yourself, while pretending to take responsibility for it, and presenting men as nothing but "competitors" who want to win... It sets you up to falsely believe that us women can manipulate men to do as we say, thus representing men as nothing but brainless, and toy-like. I wanted to vomit during the presentation... If that is the kind of stuff that is supposed to help us have successful and intelligent relationships, then it makes us women look like everything women are not : losers who need to learn winning secrets.

You dont need a book to tell you that all relationships (friendships, family, peer to peer, professional life, etc.) are built on one foundation only and that is "trust"... the stronger the foundations of your house, the longer it will last. There is no need for games, for winning or losing, and learning circus tricks. Stay away from books that tell you how to live and think, instead of experiencing life as a journey, where you can learn and love yourself with warts and all, and thus accept and love others as they are. You cannot change anyone, but yourself only.

a woman

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't go there!, January 3, 2014
Mel in Nor Cal (Palo Alto, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I agree with the other reviews, the informercial is a scam that plays on women's insecurities and unrealized dreams to get them to drop money on something that is mediocre at best. There are many other better options out there for building self-esteem and developing healthy relationships. Anything that sounds too formulaic probably is. Healthy self-esteem, seeking to understand the opposite sex and learning how to build your man up and call out the gold in him is a life-long journey. I find faith-based perspectives that are rooted in the wisdom of the ages (God, the Bible) much more helpful and insightful.

1.0 out of 5 stars what a flippin scam!, January 6, 2014
what a flippin scam! she mentioned 3 possible prices it would be if it weren't for this 'special offer'. i happened to notice a spot right before finalizing my payment of 39.99 that said it would be the first of 8 payments! 3 downloadable books for 320?! what a flilppin scam!

3.0 out of 5 stars common sense really, November 8, 2012
book is well written but seems awfully vague and most of the information is common sense
enchanting someone is more than making eye contact and wearing the right color of clothing. I do like how she points out that making a presence for yourself is key. I would like to know more about making this presence. I think that is what most of us want to know.

1.0 out of 5 stars I have the secret, the system, for free, August 18, 2013
Eileen LEH NJ (Little Egg Harbor, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
If you are new to dating, and just out of a relationship, make it very plain that you DO NOT WANT A RELATIONSHIP, be yourself. tell him you just do not want to be in a relationship where you have to answer to another person. stick to this. Men love a challenge. I did this sincerely, and really needed to be single, after a long marriage. Every man I went out on a date with wanted to be in a relationship. I am still single, and every man I go out on a date with, seems to want to make me his own., pin me down, put a ring on me. This advice is free. and I am still happily single. So happy. I had to change my cell number a few times, but I am enjoying life being single.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›