Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 18, 2009
buyer beware!!!!! this program has an ANNUAL fee- 39.99 amazon FORGETS to tell you this in the description.
on December 22, 2010
The product is nothing special and beware if you get the free 2-week trial they will charge you the minute the trial is up without any warning.
If you do use the free trial cancel the service right after you are done testing it.
Rule of thumb don't use "free" trials if you have to provide CC information.
Also BE CAREFUL if you send same card to more than one recipient the bottom part of the card will show the names of all the recipients.. kind of a CC instead of a BCC. Niiice smilebox, let's make recipients feel the card was personalized for each single one of them!! WTF!
I will never use smilebox again.
on March 23, 2011
I have signed up their trial and I did remember to cancel it before the trial ended but somehow my CC# is still in their system which cannot be deleted. So during the time I used the free account, the page that kept coming out asking to sign up for paid subsription when everytime I turned on Smilebox. One day I tried to skip that page and I accidentally punched the enter key once and registered it without even knowing it because their ordering process will not have a Order Review Page before confirming the order. But immediately next day I saw the confirmation email and I was charged immediately since my CC# is in their system. I know I am not able to get a refund if I cancel online, so I wanted to cancel thru the customer service, hoping to ask for refund for my case. But was unable to find any contact number... Then I found out that THEY DON'T HAVE A NUMBER TO CALL, even if you are a paid subscriber. And all the email I wrote just came back with all the Standard questions & answers which doesn't solve those unique cases.

REMEMBER don't sign up their trial because it will keep your CC# in their system. If you forgot to cancel the trial, stop renewing (NO renewal reminder) or like my case make a mistake punching the wrong key. You will be charged immediately without any chance of getting back any single cent!!!
on October 25, 2011
The company that creates this program, refuses refunds. They do not allow you to review contract terms prior to annual renewal.

The program itself is limited. Printed pieces are only nice if you click to print when their graphics are still.

Way too much money for this program.
on December 17, 2012
I am over 70 and needed help with setting up my Christmas message with photos. I asked for help two times and all they said was read the help on the site. I think they have a great concept but not being able to talk to someone or E-mail their help is deplorable. They are hurting their image on the internet with not helping people navigate on their site.

If you are promoting a product stand behind it with assistance for your clients.
on February 2, 2011
Very disappointed in how this is advertised without any mention that it is only a 6 month subscription and a 1 year renewal is $39.95.
This is information you need to know in the description section and it was not there. I will probaly go to a "reputable dealer" next
time and buy a different product all together. I paid $13.44 for mine now it's $6.26 less than 2 weeks later don't like that either.
on April 24, 2009
I love this product I use it all the time not just for occasions.
I send Smilebox creation to everyone just to brighten up their day.
Simple and fun to use. You can turn some boring pictures into funny stuff.
I just finished a 12 day countdown to vacation.
I think it is well worth the 39.99 a year that is only 3.33 a month well worth it.
Have fun with yours.
on May 31, 2011
I did a trial subscribtion and canceled on day 14! They said it was day 15. I requested a refund and was denied. You cannot speak to anyone at ANYTIME! You end up email them with no hope of speaking to anyone. You cannot get help with applications.

Why pay for this product when it only sends out cards? Not worth even the $5.99. Seriously, one day by their records! Aweful!
on June 24, 2011
I made a trial birthday card for my grandson. It was a slide show with 5 pictures. The preview card looked great so I sent one to me and one to my grandson. When I viewed it in my email the pictures were so dark they were hard to see. What a waste of time. I feel like the smilebox preview didn't match what was sent at all. I will not be paying the full fee for this site.

ktharen
on June 25, 2009
I take so many photos of my family and friends. Everywhere we go I take my camera. My family lives far from us, so I use Smilebox almost everyday. Just about every other day there are new additions to their software.
There e-mail gifts are just as great as getting a package in the mail. My family loves get the smilebox cue in their e-mail box. It really is a "gotta have it!"

See 1 answered question