5.0 out of 5 stars Great alarm....Cant believe I am the first to review, November 17, 2012
This review is from: Encore E9 2-Way 6-CH Remote Start Alarm (Electronics)
Let me first say that as long as you have a good alarm by a decent brand (dei, encore, autopage, ect) then it will do the job. The most important thing is the install, the alarm is only as good as the install. A poorly hidden alarm brain under the dash is going to do no good if the thief is experienced enough and takes your system out in less than a minute.

This works with many of the accessories made by dei or other popular brands. I have or am going to install the following:
DEI 520T backup battery (with upgraded battery)
DEI 507M tilt sensor
DEI 530T window module
DEI 513T piezo siren

This was my first system but I did alot of research, there werent many reviews of the encore products online but what I found looked very good. A few people said they enjoyed the encore vs their old viper ($200+ models ie 5902) saying quicker response times and better range with the encore e9. Now I have nothing to compare this to but can say that range seems impressive, alarm brain is small, it is responsive and very programmable. The remote seems to be pretty well made, the keyhole is made out of metal which is great since my stock remote was breaking at that point due to cheap plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 30, 2013
Adam (Hopkins, SC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Encore E9 2-Way 6-CH Remote Start Alarm (Electronics)
Works great very fast response time. Came with a white LED that is very bright. Old style siren that is bulky but loud.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid remote start, easy to install, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Encore E9 2-Way 6-CH Remote Start Alarm (Electronics)
This two way remote start has all of the features you'd expect out of a high end two way unit. The integration with the i-datalink modules makes the install very straight forward. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no on-board starter interrupt relay, but they did provide an external relay for that purpose. The range on the remotes is good and the metal edging seems to make it more durable than my previous all plastic remote... but only time will tell on that.

Encore E9 2-Way 6-CH Remote Start Alarm