5.0 out of 5 stars Continued Great Product
I have been a graphic designer since 1998 and I find the ease of using Print Shop products makes my tasks not only uncomplicated but also pleasing. The familiar Product Picker guides you through your choices and always gives you the option of creating from scratch. With the addition of The Logo Creator I was amazed at the potentials for creating client-pleasing graphics...
Published on June 20, 2010 by SuiteLadyJ

3.0 out of 5 stars If you run vista- ya better make this change to use PDF.
I had an old Print Shop that created low resolution PDF's. Bit the bullet and bought this one because customer support said the PDF's created would be high resolution and yes, that is true. However, PDF creator did not work properly and everytime I tried to create a PDF- the program froze and then the computer froze. Tried customer service, still waiting for a response-...
Published on October 7, 2009 by L. Peterson

1.0 out of 5 stars SOFTWARE DOES NOT RUN ON WINDOWS 7, May 19, 2011
This review is from: Encore Print Shop 23 Pro Publisher Deluxe [Old Version] (DVD-ROM)
I RECEIVED THIS SOFTWARE MAY 18, 2011 AND WAS UNABLE TO INSTALL IT ON WINDOWS 7. I TRIED TO RETURN IT AND WAS TOLD THAT THE CLOSING DATE WAS MAY 19, 2011 AND YOU COULD NOT RETURN IT IF IT HAD BEEN OPEN BUT, HOW CAN YOU FIND OUT IF IS INSTALLABLE IF YOU DON'T OPEN IT? THE ADVERTISEMENT SAID WINDOWS 7 COMPATIBLE. WHAT A RIP OFF; THIS IS THE LAST PIECE OF SOFTWARE I WILL BUY FROM AMAZON.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Tool, May 20, 2009
Excellent product - I had a much earlier version without so many bells and whistles. I'm very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value !!, April 17, 2009
Great product, works on Vista 64 bit !!! No problems!! Good product for the money !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Print Shop Pro Publisher, January 7, 2009
I've been using The Print Shop and kept upgrading for years. This is the latest, greatest to date. I highly recommend it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much better than older versions, March 19, 2009
I only purchased a newer version when my older 21 version froze up or seemed to be unstable. I figured to install thelatest program instead of reinstalling a possibly unstable one. Also thought I'd have more extras. I don't see many new things at all. I still lke the program for its ease of use, but time will tell if it remains stable and doesn't have major issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 29, 2014
I have been using Print Shop in some form since version 6 and have gotten almost all the upgrades. I love the product. I decided on the older version because it had the business side to it plus the software to make logos. The newer version they separated the two products and you pay for them.
Knowing Broderbund Print Shop Publisher as well as I do I took a calculated risk that it would indeed install and work on Win7. I also have Vista incase it did not. However I have now made four projects and it is working and printing without a hitch. They were all easy, straight forward, just a few of the options from tool bars, changing words, word colors, background tint, and adding text. But I have had no problems.
So for the amazing price they gave two programs for half the cost of what the new 23 Publisher Pro goes for. I compared boxes and the two items were not worth the extra money for what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, January 4, 2014
The only publishing software I use. I use it for everything from business cards to CD covers. Easy to learn and apply to many projects.

3.0 out of 5 stars Item description does not match what is printed on box, January 15, 2013
I ordered this software on 1-11-13 because the description of product said it was compatible with windows 7. I received the software and it does not say anywhere on the box anything about windows 7. The box only specified windows XP and windows vista. I later found out you need to buy Print Shop 23.1 pro publisher deluxe in order for the box to say compatible with windows 7. When reading your item description make sure it say 23.1, the point one means borderbund has made modifications to the orginal software for windows 7. I gave this product it's ok, but I never actually tried. I sent it back because it did not say windows 7 on the box for compatiblity. I've used print shop 22 deluxe and loved it I would buy another print shop product but they are going to have to work out their bugs first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does not work on Windows 7, October 8, 2010
Nancy C. Brearton (Mission, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I found I could not install this on Windows 7.a message appeared saying there are known conflicts.. I see on the Broderbund website that there is a 23.1 which they say does work. I used propublisher 22 a great deal on my old computer and really love it! Extremely versatile and excellent photo editing capabilities. I do a great deal of poster making and photo printing for volunteer projects and couldn't survive without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Than PSD 2.0, Much Better, August 19, 2010
I bought this software to replace a copy of PSD 2.0, which is supposed to be a newer, better, more capable version. Verion 2.0 just crashed and that's it, but Version 23 Pro Publisher got up an running right from first start up. I haven't searched out all the strengths of this software, but there's still time.

Encore Print Shop 23 Pro Publisher Deluxe [Old Version]
Encore Print Shop 23 Pro Publisher Deluxe [Old Version] by Encore Software (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
Out of stock