Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on December 5, 2013
Great Price, for software that will do much more than I need, which was only creating a floor plan and putting in furniture, etc, then seeing it in 3D. Think this would actually let me build a new house, but, in that I am only furnishing a condo, it is overkill, except that the price was dirt cheap. Moving walls, inserting doors and windows is not intuitive, but if you work at it, you can do it. Still not sure how to change the labels in the rooms or eliminate them. I'm retired, so no hurry in getting a good learning curve; it's a good thing..
on March 24, 2015
Having looked at the computer design program and not started any project. This is one very long Winter season. Much snow, ice, and pulled lower back muscle from shoveling all that snow-- yikes, taken a whole three months before the pain gone away. Does Amazon.com sell snow removal equipment? Will look forward to help Dad design several planters for indoor crops. The garage is too cold for crops.

From previous experience with Punch Software products, this is a professional grade Home Maintenance computer design program that will assist the User in planning, designing, placement of, blending of, new furnishings, landscaping, etc. There should be a "Bill of Materials" print feature the other Punch Software products that cost much more in retail. A timeless design product fulfilling many of the more expensive CAD products with similar features.

This computer software product is for the simple backyard project, but can still be used to design a three vehicle garage, a dormer room above the existing garage, etc. Every year looked at Punch Software products they are becoming ever more versatile and convenient for the user.
After merging with three other CAD, CAE software companies, Punch has become one of the largest design products company today.
on May 8, 2014
complicated non user friendly programming that requires to much time to figure out. Im pretty savvy when it comes to software and have owned several different home designing ones - this by far is the most complicated.
on November 1, 2013
Punch is a good app to "help" you get started.

If you are looking for a program to help you design a home project Punch can help. I put together a closet I was doing in little over an hour. The main issue I had was learning the program. It doesn't have great instructions and the online tutorial was short and hard to follow. However, after lots of trial and error I was able to build a mock house based on my house with exact dimensions and come up with a rough draft for a new closet.
on January 2, 2015
Still trying to get this up and running. Running the install for the 5th time. I have good expectations but I was hoping to be using the time to "learn" the program. A bit frustrating.

Day 2 and still not able to install.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Thank you for reaching out to us via Amazon.com Reviews. If you are having trouble installing your software, please refer to Amazon's link for troubleshooting Software Downloads: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201380240
on May 5, 2014
My computer wouldn't run correctly (open or close programs) after installing this. It wasn't easy to delete it, but after doing so, my computer operated normally.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We assure you - Our programs are 100% safe and do not contain viruses. We would like the chance to further evaluate your situation through our technical support means.

Please visit our technical support site at http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3401 so that we can better assist you.
on March 14, 2014
I stopped the download when I realized that the claimed 3GB size was real.
Gotta wonder what evil may lurk in this package that sells for $3.00.
Decided not to find out.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
We also offer our products on a disk that can be shipped to your house via US Postal Service and the products usually take about 3 to 4 days to arrive - This is a very popular option for our customers on a limited speed internet connection or have bandwidth limitations on their internet service.
on April 2, 2014
I really love the way the program is set up. I have two project I want to complete this Summer that I think Punch! Weekend Projects will help me with a lot.
on April 25, 2015
Easy to lay out the floor plan, but a bit more difficult to begin adding 3Dimensional aspects. Needs some time to learn to understand how to manipulate.
on July 16, 2014
A waste of time and money.

Simply not able to install it on my computers. Did everything according to the manual and instruction.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Have you contacted Amazon's department for download troubleshooting ?