5.0 out of 5 stars great stereo!
CD player did not function, the tray wouldn't even open. I suspect box was handled poorly during delivery, the box was not marked fragile. Everything else seemed fine, and after talking to Heartland America, I returned the stereo system for replacement. Just waiting to hear from them. Hopefully I'll be able to report a successful experience in my next review!
UPDATE:...
Published on August 7, 2011 by jazzydor

1.0 out of 5 stars A Piece Of Junk
I was pleased by what seemed like getting so much for such a low price, even though all I was really interested in was the cd player & the turntable.

It arrived and I got it working and anxiously put on a 45. It sounded so terrible that you might have guessed I bought the stereo system at the 99cent only store. When I listened to a cd it was just as bad...
Published on July 21, 2012 by The McMurrough

1.0 out of 5 stars A Piece Of Junk, July 21, 2012
This review is from: Encore Technology 3CD Stereo System With Turntable (Electronics)

Then a day later, the cd changer stopped working.

I contacted the seller and quickly got a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stereo!, August 7, 2011
UPDATE: Heartland America replaced the stereo with no problem! Everything works fine-wish volume could get louder but my neighbors will be happy, lol! Overall successful experience.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore 3 disc Stereo System, March 8, 2011
I just got this and it's worth it even for the price, it even comes with a Remote, batteries where not included so you may want to purchase AAA batteries after ordering this. The CD tray easily opens with a button on the remote it has Am/Fm Radio powered by a Wire Antena not traditional Rabbit Ears.
very roomy fits on the top shelf of an Entertainment center or a Entertainment stand
Speakers come Unattached..

5.0 out of 5 stars Radio/portable stereo, December 25, 2011
Excellent service : ) I cannot say enough about how well this company treats their customers. First Class Service!!!! The first stereo that we received was damaged by shipping, and they replaced it prior to receiving the damaged one back, they even paid the shipping to ship back the damaged one. Stereo works great. I will certainly buy from this company again : ) Molly Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars krisandjim, December 29, 2011
Ordered this for my 16 year old daughter who wanted to go retro and buy vinyl records. The turntable works fine, the stereo is okay picking up stations at different frequencies than they are supposed to be and the CD player only opens and closes using the remote and not the button on the system. The volume is more than fine so I am unsure why previous users said it was not loud enough. Overall, suites its purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product., November 7, 2013
Only purchased this apprx 4 to 6 mos ago. The one speaker sounds like it is blown and the button to open the CD drawer only works half the time. Would like to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 CD Encore Stereo System, January 30, 2013
There were a couple of snags in the way, but the vendor and I mutually worked on the issues and the result is a great stereo that I have been able to enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Encore Technology 3cd stereo system with turntable., September 27, 2012
we are happy with our stereo system, we can listion to the reado, or play the cds we have colecthed and we listion to music tapes, thank you GSGosn10

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality - stopped working less than two months after purchase, March 15, 2012
Adele Wutzel (Avon, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Extremely bad quality. Taking it out or the package it looked cheap. The stereo stopped working altogether after less than two months. I am very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor sound for the price, December 27, 2011
Lawrence R. Ricci (South Portland, ME United States) - See all my reviews
was expecting adequate sound but the record player had very poor sound. the entire system had poor volume and very limited ability to adjust bass. All in all not really worth the price.