- Paperback: 1128 pages
- Publisher: Genealogical Publishing Company (February 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0806301791
- ISBN-13: 978-0806301792
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.2 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,641,065 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Encyclopedia of American Quaker Genealogy, Vol. 2: New Jersey and Pennsylvania Monthly Meetings
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
I took this volume to bed to read but laid it on the bed for support while reading.
It has a general history of the Philadelphia Yearly Meeting, a page of abbreviations, and a little history of each of the earliest four monthly meetings (Salem NJ, Burlington NJ, Philadelphia PA, Falls-Fallsington,Bucks Co. PA), their records, and where those records are kept.
There is a 135 page family name index with variations of spellings grouped together before all the page numbers are given.
Notice is made of any individuals within a family group entry of a different name.
I had great fun reading it cover to cover. 1126 pages including index.