- Hardcover: 2634 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2nd edition (1963)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007HFP7E
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.6 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,684,092 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Encyclopedic Dictionary of the Bible: A Translation and Adaptation of Adrianus van den Born's Bijbels Woordenboek, Second Revised Edition, 1954-1957 Hardcover – 1963
|New from||Used from|
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Though in a dictionary format, the definition is not only given...but if appropriate the history of the word it is describing. For example the word COVENANT has an equivalent of eight pages of definition and history listed. This is a must have book for any serious student of the Bible.