Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Customer Discussions > Silence (The Hush, Hush Saga) forum

End of Crescendo different from beginning of Silence

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 1:05:17 AM PDT
Ummm...So is it just me, or did the beginning of silence not REALLY coincide with the ending of crescendo? At the end of Crescendo PAtch and Nora are talking in her house I believe, when her father shows up and interrupts a tender moment. In the beginning of silence, Hank Millar recalls that he "dragged her out the maintenance shaft at Delphic Amusement Park". I just started the 3rd book after struggling to read the second one. I hope there will be some sort of explanation for this otherwise please save me the trouble of reading the entire book to solve this riddle with no answer in sight.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 8, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Silence (The Hush, Hush Saga)
Silence (The Hush, Hush Saga) by Becca Fitzpatrick (Hardcover - October 4, 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars (1,052)