5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You Jesus!, February 25, 2011
This review is from: In the End My Immaculate Heart Will Triumph: Consecration Preparation for the Triumphant Victory of the Immaculate Heart of Mary (Paperback)
I let this book sit on a shelf for over a year before I was nudged by our spiritual Mother, Mary to start reading and praying it NOW! SO I am almost through the month of readings and I am preparing myself for the consecration on the last day in the month. This book will lead you, guide you, inspire you, and open your eyes to the beautiful treasures of God's graces just waiting to be bestowed on us if only we allow Him to develop the virtues we need to survive in this world through the Blessed Mother's heart. I thank Jesus for the gift of enlightenment and grace.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best and safest way to salvation, August 12, 2013
The consecration to The Immaculate Heart of Mary is the best way to find Jesus Christ, who is the only way to our Heavenly Father.
This little book is a treasure to be discovered within the invitation of Our Lady for our consecration to Her Immaculate Heart. It is a life time opportunity !
I recommend to read it together with the "True Devotion to Mary" by Saint Louis De Montfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars AND IT IS A GREAT DEVOTIONAL BOOK LOVE LOVE IT, July 7, 2014
THIS WAS PURCHASED FOR A GIFT, AND IT IS A GREAT DEVOTIONAL BOOK LOVE LOVE IT

5.0 out of 5 stars so good to be focused on the graces that come through ..., November 1, 2014
Changed my life, so good to be focused on the graces that come through our Mother...uses scripture and prayers, virtues to refocus our daily walk back to the Father, truly life changing. Helped me to understand where Mary fits in my salvation story.