Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 25, 2011
I let this book sit on a shelf for over a year before I was nudged by our spiritual Mother, Mary to start reading and praying it NOW! SO I am almost through the month of readings and I am preparing myself for the consecration on the last day in the month. This book will lead you, guide you, inspire you, and open your eyes to the beautiful treasures of God's graces just waiting to be bestowed on us if only we allow Him to develop the virtues we need to survive in this world through the Blessed Mother's heart. I thank Jesus for the gift of enlightenment and grace.
on August 12, 2013
The consecration to The Immaculate Heart of Mary is the best way to find Jesus Christ, who is the only way to our Heavenly Father.
This little book is a treasure to be discovered within the invitation of Our Lady for our consecration to Her Immaculate Heart. It is a life time opportunity !
I recommend to read it together with the "True Devotion to Mary" by Saint Louis De Montfort.
on November 1, 2014
Changed my life, so good to be focused on the graces that come through our Mother...uses scripture and prayers, virtues to refocus our daily walk back to the Father, truly life changing. Helped me to understand where Mary fits in my salvation story.
on July 7, 2014
THIS WAS PURCHASED FOR A GIFT, AND IT IS A GREAT DEVOTIONAL BOOK LOVE LOVE IT
on September 7, 2015
I wish every single person would read this boos and give their heart to the Immaculate Conception.
on September 18, 2015