Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 5, 2012
The ring fits well so it seems true to size. The band is holding up nicely, I've worn it every day for three weeks. It doesn't turn your akin green like so many inexpensive rings. I just bought two more for my daughters, mine had been a gift.
on March 1, 2013
got this as a gift for my nephew and he loved the thing (although i think he lost it lol)
loved puting it in the fridge to get it to change colors or put it in warm water, was lots of fun and worked just as it should
on December 22, 2013
I Love this .. It really changes color!
But it dosent come with a paper that tells you what the color means. Like the mood but it has pretty colors so love it <3 <3 Bye i ordered other stuff hopefully it comes as beautifully as this one neat packaged ^.^ <3
on July 5, 2015
Sigh.
Got the ring for a friend, after it finally arrives she tells me that it is a size too small, although anything above size 9 is not offered, it was plastic, and it also did not look like the picture posted by the vendors. Very disappointed.
on September 1, 2015
The ring came relatively fast, two days before the expected date. As for the ring, it was too small. :( I ordered a five and a six (which I thought would fit my ring finger) but only fit my pinky. But I'm not going to vote down the ring because of my lack of knowledge of ring sizes. The ring itself is plastic like but overall the color is beautiful! It works and I ordered two more of different sizes and I will probably give the smaller rings to my nephew or something. XD
on October 16, 2015
Good fun for 5$ but you should take it off when you sleep, shower, wash your hand, etc. It discolored very quickly wearing it daily with my other rings. It's better in a jewelry box then on your finger. :/
on November 25, 2014
i bought mine 8 years ago in the smokey mountains i do every thing in it and it still looks like it did when i bought it
on May 7, 2016
The size of my ring finger is 5 and a half, so I ordered a 6. The ring that arrived had a tag on it that said "Size 16" and it fits on my pinkie, which is a size 4. I have no idea what size chart they're using, but whatever it is it's not what I was expecting.
on April 19, 2015
Mines isn't anything like the picture. It's cheaply made, thin and looks like it's made out of some kind of plastic, smh. Very disappointed! I'm usually always satisfied with the items I purchase from Amazon. Not this time.
on September 1, 2015
Looks great. Broke within a week. Overall seller experience was great....the product, not so much. Hopefully it was one defective ring in hundreds. The price was definitely right. Loved it for the few days I had it.