5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this bra! It does what is advertised!
Published 13 months ago by hoosier0893

1.0 out of 5 stars sized larger than normal bra size
Gigantic no way it was the size I ordered so be careful in size you order. I had to return it.
Published 9 months ago by Lucy Dobson

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this bra! It does what is advertised!, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Enell Maximum Control Wire-Free Sports Bra (Apparel)
I am 40 and was in need of a sports type bra for my job and school. I am a VERY large cup size (42I and up) and inherited this from my mother and grandmother. No matter the price I paid, they were too small and didn't have a larger size available and/or they stretched out within weeks of purchase. In the past I have bought Glamorise, Playtex, Lane Bryant and Catherine's brands and numerous others that claim they can fit large busted women. I will NEVER buy those brands again as they were disappointments; even with "professional" fittings.
Not this bra. It has back support and nice wide straps the can support the weight without the strap burn or shoulder pain. With the front hook closure, I do not have to be a contortionist to get my bra on in the mornings, and there is no cup bulge. This bra also has light lining to prevent the nipples from becoming prominent and to wick away some moisture.
Only negative issues I have are that it is not a seamless style ( I can suck it up) and the price. It was worth the money.
Ladies, buy this bra.

4.0 out of 5 stars The "girls" ain't movin', March 27, 2014
This review is from: Enell Maximum Control Wire-Free Sports Bra (Apparel)
Excellent build quality. With minimal care this bra will last for years. No wires to jab. Anyone that says this bra doesn't hold you in place, bought the wrong size.

1.0 out of 5 stars sized larger than normal bra size, February 17, 2014