5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer Battery, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Energizer 2L76 Lithium Camera Battery - 2L76BP (Electronics)
What a great price, and this is the real McCoy too, from Energizer. Works perfectly in both my Crimson Trace laser sites.

4.0 out of 5 stars great battery...expensive though, November 29, 2014
These batteries are great I use them for many of the optics of my firearms. the only reason I give it four stars is because of the price it seems the price should be at least a dollar or more lower per battery if it wasn't for the price I would definitely give it five stars. I purchased close to 40 of these batteries so I know a lot about how the work and even how good they are however the price point is still just a little too high. still a good product I think they would sell a lot more if it was a dollar or two less per unit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Battery, March 3, 2014
what to say name brand seal package works great in my CompM2 and the price can't be beat very long shelf life

5.0 out of 5 stars 2L76, February 5, 2014
i use this battery in my old film reflex camera
for now, no problem
i hope in long charge length

4.0 out of 5 stars What you'd expect from a quality battery., January 6, 2014
These give extended use as you would expect. Good for specialty, high-use items. Too bad they're not a bit more inexpensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 8, 2013
I don't use this battery for a camera. Instead it's used in the optic of my AR-15. It had proven to be reliable as long as I keep it loose, if not it leeches the batteries life. Other than that it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a battery just like the product guide said, June 4, 2013
Hey, this is an Energizer product and you they make some of the best batteries. What else do you need to know other than Amazon had a decent price on it so I bought it along with other items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 3, 2013
Fast, on time, no hassles. Ordered two batteries, they came right on time. Batteries fit great inside my laser. If your going to get a laser for your gun I would recommend you getting this battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for the batteries, May 18, 2013
Great price, batteries work and last well. These are for a specialized product, and the price was really fair for this hard to find battery type

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Olympus OM-series cameras. These are easier than ..., August 21, 2014
For my Olympus OM-series cameras. These are easier than putting in two of the L-76 batteries or taking them out and watching them fall all over the place.

Energizer 2L76 Lithium Camera Battery - 2L76BP