5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the Energizer product ordered, no substitute.
Batteries are sealed air-tight in separate pockets. The price is astounding compared with your local electronics store. My entire cost was $2.90 including shipping.
Update:
The first battery I installed in a small Waterford desk clock lasted only a week. I installed a second. I'll let you know how long it lasts.
Update:
The clock stopped in two...
Published on February 11, 2012 by Old DOS user

2.0 out of 5 stars The price was good but they don't work at full strength.
I am using 1 battery in my watch now. I have to reset my watch every 3 days because the battery is not working at full strength. Other batteries that I have had last a year or more and I have only had these batteries since Sept. 10th. The price was good, maybe too good to be true.

I couldn't find an expiration date on the package so I don't know if the...
Published 1 month ago by lcraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly the Energizer product ordered, no substitute., February 11, 2012
This review is from: Energizer 377-376 1.5v #377/376 Watch/Calculator Battery (5 Pack) (Kitchen)
Update:
Update:
The clock stopped in two days. I assumed the battery was at fault, but just to be certain I checked them with a multimeter. The battery still in the clock read 1.6 volts and so did the remaining batteries. I jumped to a wrong conclusion. The clock is at fault, not the batteries.
I am changing my rating back to 5 stars, and my apology goes to this supplier.
Update:
I have since tried another battery from this batch in a nearly identical miniature clock. It has been running for two months now. I will keep a check on it until the clock stops and let you know how long it lasted.
Update:
The second test is now out 4-1/2 months and the clock is still ticking.
Update:
The second test is now out 7 months and the clock is still ticking.
Update:
The second test is now out 9 months and the clock is still ticking.
Update:
The second test is now out 11 months and the clock is still ticking.

Update: I will give months out this way: 14, 18, 22-Yes, this is accurate, , ...until the clock stops. The Clock stopped at 23.5 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and fast service!!!, July 1, 2010
The price on the rack where these watch batteries was $5.95 a piece at the drug store, rack where they normally go. However, the store was out of them, so I decided to go online and see how much they were and how quickly I could get them. I went to Amazon and found that a vendor of theirs was selling them for just over 4 dollars for a pack of 5 of the exact same batteries. I ordered them immediately and received them in 2 days with free shipping. You can't beat that kind of service!! I will never buy a watch battery at another store. That price is unbelievable compared to the drug store price!

2.0 out of 5 stars The price was good but they don't work at full strength., October 1, 2014

I couldn't find an expiration date on the package so I don't know if the problem is because they are past the expiration date or not.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shipped from MYBATTERYSUPPLIER. Both watches died in 1 month., April 17, 2014
The seller was MYBATTERYSUPPLIER. After I got batteries, I quickly installed in 2 watches. Guess what ?
Both drained in a little over 1 month. I think they are counterfeits. I bought batteries 3 times from amazon in the last 12 months. This is the worst in 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent savings!, February 10, 2009
Watch batteries are always going out and buying single batteries at the store can be costly. It's like getting 4 batteries free!

1.0 out of 5 stars Unimpressed, March 11, 2012
The battery life of this item was approximately one day. I am disappointed. I do not recommend using essentially dead batteries.

1.0 out of 5 stars No date, and wrong country of origin stamp, February 27, 2014
No expiration date, so no clue when they expire, or if they have already expired. Majority of photos on line showed the batteries would be made in japan. The ones i got where made in the usa. So i docked the stars way down for both reasons. All the 377's in stores here were made in switzerland or the us, and the reason the ones people were talking about on here were made in japan which is the sole reason i ordered them. I learned my mistake, and will never buy batteries online again.

2.0 out of 5 stars energizer batteries - works great for a few months, September 7, 2011
For less than the price of a single battery at local stores I was able to get a five pack. I used them all and they work great.

** I have to update this review. Half of the batteries stopped working after a few months so I am not sure I can recommend these. If you are looking for a temporary solution then this may be sufficient.

1.0 out of 5 stars After installing these batteries in mywatch it works for only about 10 days then starts ..., October 11, 2014
Don't buy, After installing these batteries in my watch it works for only about 10 days then starts to slow down. I tried another battery, same thing. Then I ordered another brand that was Swiss made and it works so its not my watch. These batteries are useless. They must be fake Energizer from China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Major Size Battery for Ring Watch replacements, March 21, 2014
W. E. Sullivan "BallRoom Dancers" (Sherman Oaks,, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
My wife has a collection of Ring Watches.. Nice for many Occasions.
Costing $3-$6 from EBay.. Batteries run out in10-15 months.. so avoiding
a $5 cost for batteries, is $2 more than the cost of a new Watch.
This dealer's package fits 80% of the ones we need, so a good cost savings!