Questions & Answers
Energizer Pro 7 LED Headlamp
by Energizer
4.3 out of 5 stars (960)
$14.37 - $64.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The only difference is that one is called industrial and one is called trailfinder. It is a marketing ploy that will appeal to either someone in a workforce or an outdoorsman depending on whats written on the packaging. The answer is there is no difference other than the name. The light is the same, the strap is the same, the batteries are the same, and the packing is the same other that whats written on it.
Jan 14, 2013 by David R. Stokes
votes
Yes manually
Jan 26, 2014 by Almulla
votes
I dont have a problem with holding position and even though I have not used it for reading a book, I have used it to read a few lines here and there, but my major usage is for working with tools in dark areas. With that said, I think it work for reading just fine.
Apr 2, 2014 by June O. Gillespie
votes
Batteries will last a long time. And I have a pretty big head and I wore a cap out fishing and it fit fine
Mar 11, 2014 by dustin Sprenger
votes
Fits really easily in anyone's head! I do not use helmet or anything
15 days ago by Diogo
votes
Yes
Mar 17, 2014 by AH
votes
Yes, I'd say 10 seconds is enough to change batteries, no tools required
Jun 28, 2014 by Andrew Hr
votes
It's a head strap. Long enough to fit around the head, not meant for around the waist.
May 6, 2014 by tejaq
votes
I made my band smaller and ended up with a circumference of 15", but then you'd be putting double the width through the holder or I guess you could just put one through the holder. It is about 2". Also you could take a few stitches in the band. As mine stretch I tie a knot in the band. 15" may not sound small, but it really looks small. Put a tape measure on the child's head - I think you'll be surprised.
Jan 26, 2014 by PT
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers