5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries (with slightly confusing packaging)
Published on June 11, 2010 by KAV

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 CR2016 Energizer Lithium Watch Batteries
The 10 batteries cost a bit over $8, about 20% of retail. That was about the right price for them. Although they were factory wrapped and new, the had aged on the shelf and had nowhere near the stored energy they should have had.
Published on September 15, 2009 by Samuel W. Autrey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries (with slightly confusing packaging), June 11, 2010
KAV (Pembroke Pines, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energizer CR2016 Lithium Battery, Card of 5 *ORMD (Health and Beauty)
Don't be misled by the dates on the battery packaging, which refer to copyright or something. These batteries are very fresh (patiently explained by the seller and confirmed by a call to Energizer). The only apparent reference I could find to date of manufacture at first was on the back side (2006), but now I know that the date code is actually a 2-letter code also found on the back. In my case, the code was MI (Dec. 2009 according to Energizer). I'm sure I'm not the only buyer who's been thrown off by this labeling convention. The bottom line: no worries re: freshness with this seller!

1.0 out of 5 stars 10 CR2016 Energizer Lithium Watch Batteries, September 15, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Economical, November 26, 2010
I ordered these button batteries for multiple wrist watches that had stopped.
They're the same batteries that sell in packages of 1 or 2 at your local pharmacy for about what I paid for a card of 5. Same brand. Same model. The only difference is the packaging and the price. They were shipped and delivered promptly by mail. How could I possibly complain?

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely unhappy!, December 26, 2011
R. Rangaswamy (Orange County, CA) - See all my reviews
I purchased these batteries about 6 months or so ago as backups when the batteries in my garage door opener and car's keyless entry system. A couple weeks ago the batteries went out on my garage door opener so I swapped the batteries with these "new" ones and they worked just as well as the used/almost dead ones that were previously in the remotes! After visiting Home Depot and purchasing new ones, the remote works perfectly.

Clearly these batteries were not brand new. I am very disappointed even though the numerous positive reviews for this product stated that these seemed legit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Last 1 year..., June 25, 2013
Well, I think I'm finally cured of buying discount watch batteries online. Over the past year, pretty much all discount batteries that I've purchased have turned out to be duds. Either arrive dead, or have practically no life. These batteries here lasted ~1 yr. in a digital watch, original battery lasted years (5+).

My resolution is to either buy those fulfilled by Amazon or just go to Walmart and buy there. Sure, they are more expensive, but at least they aren't counterfeit or old and dead...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, July 20, 2010
Like others who reviewed these batteries, the date on the back of mine was 2006. I called and asked what the actual date of mine was (code ZC) and it was May 2010. They said they have a 8 year shelf life, which if true, is amazing. A ton cheaper than in the stores and they last a long time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as batteries should work, September 14, 2009
I have gone through a few of these batteries and they seem to have a long enough battery life to warrant them in good condition. However I wish there was an expiry on them to make sure they are at least not about to go stale. For such cheap prices, I have a feeling they are nearing the end of the manufacture stated expiration. I use my batteries for my 2-way car alarm remote. Since it is 2 way it is always drawing some power to pick up signal from my car. I also transmit a bit more often than others. I have a window module control that I crack down after I arm my car with my dog in it. I also hooked up a garage door signal so I sometimes use it as a garage door remote. I'd say I'd get about 3-4 months off of 2 batteries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great batteries, but 4 years old, June 8, 2010
Vendor was fast,I received it in 2 days. Batteries look like the real thing. They are lightweight, so just pop them in an envelope with a stamp, and easy to mail. There are a lot of counterfeit batteries of different brands, so beware of unknown brands, and skeptical of branded names too. These batteries work, but just how much capacity they have only time will tell. Manufacture date is 2006, and they typically have a 10 year life span. Nevertheless, its still a good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars All Went Well, October 19, 2012
The product arrived, in the indicated time, 8 days after I ordered it. I've used only one of the 5 batteries so far, and that battery was fresh and worked as expected in the application (car key transmitter). No problems at all have been noted so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Batteries, July 20, 2010
I was apprehensive about buying from this company. But I figured it was a cheap risk. The batteries came quickly and also in an envelope. And all of them were there. I've used about four so far on a key-chain light. Not much more to say, they were sent as directed and I have no concerns about this company.