Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 11, 2010
Don't be misled by the dates on the battery packaging, which refer to copyright or something. These batteries are very fresh (patiently explained by the seller and confirmed by a call to Energizer). The only apparent reference I could find to date of manufacture at first was on the back side (2006), but now I know that the date code is actually a 2-letter code also found on the back. In my case, the code was MI (Dec. 2009 according to Energizer). I'm sure I'm not the only buyer who's been thrown off by this labeling convention. The bottom line: no worries re: freshness with this seller!
on June 25, 2013
Well, I think I'm finally cured of buying discount watch batteries online. Over the past year, pretty much all discount batteries that I've purchased have turned out to be duds. Either arrive dead, or have practically no life. These batteries here lasted ~1 yr. in a digital watch, original battery lasted years (5+).

My resolution is to either buy those fulfilled by Amazon or just go to Walmart and buy there. Sure, they are more expensive, but at least they aren't counterfeit or old and dead...
on December 26, 2011
I purchased these batteries about 6 months or so ago as backups when the batteries in my garage door opener and car's keyless entry system. A couple weeks ago the batteries went out on my garage door opener so I swapped the batteries with these "new" ones and they worked just as well as the used/almost dead ones that were previously in the remotes! After visiting Home Depot and purchasing new ones, the remote works perfectly.

Clearly these batteries were not brand new. I am very disappointed even though the numerous positive reviews for this product stated that these seemed legit.
on September 15, 2009
The 10 batteries cost a bit over $8, about 20% of retail. That was about the right price for them. Although they were factory wrapped and new, the had aged on the shelf and had nowhere near the stored energy they should have had.
on November 26, 2010
I ordered these button batteries for multiple wrist watches that had stopped.
They're the same batteries that sell in packages of 1 or 2 at your local pharmacy for about what I paid for a card of 5. Same brand. Same model. The only difference is the packaging and the price. They were shipped and delivered promptly by mail. How could I possibly complain?
on June 2, 2015
How can one rate a battery or a pack of batteries. As long as they arrive charged and ready to do their job, what more can be said. They did arrived in a very timely manner and they work just like the original.
on October 19, 2012
The product arrived, in the indicated time, 8 days after I ordered it. I've used only one of the 5 batteries so far, and that battery was fresh and worked as expected in the application (car key transmitter). No problems at all have been noted so far.
on March 28, 2014
These batteries came quickly and are a great price for the brand. I use them in my car remote and they last me about 8 months with daily use. I would recommend this product to anyone who can use this size battery...its always nice to have a couple as a spare as well.
on July 23, 2013
I could have bought a single one of these at the local grocery store at an even higher price than this 5 pack cost on Amazon. Great deal. I used one so far in my tiny remote control that came with a Dell laptop. I was surprised to find that the range on my remote got a lot better after I inserted a fresh battery. If by chance I need this size of battery in the future, I'd buy these again.
on August 16, 2014
Purchased these batteries to use with the cyclops ball cap light. They last a long time, for over a year now have not had to change them as yet. We received them with the light, arrived on time and well packed. Thank you!