Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Size: 2 Pack|Change
Price:$2.55+ Free shipping

on August 7, 2011
This battery is dated 2006 and is therefore 5 years old. I did not expect such an old battery and would not have bought as I have to be able to trust that it is fresh and won't die. It may be inexpensive, but I did not buy cheap. I paid the price requested and the seller should state expiry date or manufacture date in the specification.
If you use this in a light situation e.g. watch then no issue but my car key is different.
I contacted the seller before posting this, but no response received.
33 comments|36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 14, 2012
These batteries expired in 2008, and did were dead on arrival. I would have requested a refund, but it's hardly worth the effort for under $3. Let my loss be your gain, don't purchase these from this seller (National Deals).
on February 16, 2012
the title says it all. Batteries worked for 1 month. Old batteries same usage lasted 3 years. would not purchase batteries from this vendor.
on October 20, 2014
These batteries have apparently been sitting on a shelf for way too long and have NO expiration date on them! My last battery in the same fitbit unit lasted about 4 months. I replaced it with one of the two of these batteries I bought on Amazon (being cheap never pays) and it lasted about 3 days and even on the 1st day it was showing "low battery" indication! I tried the 2nd one with same result. I bought the same battery type for twice the price at a local battery store that had an expiration date (MAR 2017) and it showed "full battery" and still showing "full battery" after 5 days.
on September 5, 2013
Definitely Energizer batteries, however not as pictured. Batteries were sloppily cut from some type of multi-pack. NO EXPIRATION DATE anywhere on the package. I am hoping they work work. Cheap, so at least if they don't work, I am not out a lot of money.
on January 6, 2016
I must have gotten a bad batch of batteries. I ordered a two pack of these batteries and have had issues with both. I use these in my FitBit which notifies me when my battery level is low. I placed a new battery in my FitBit less than a week ago and it is telling me the battery level is low. This happened with the first battery as well. Batteries should last more than a week, shouldn't they?
on February 9, 2016
these batteries do not seems to be working to there ultimate potential. brand new battery and my transponder is still barely working. i bough another set of battery from somewhere else and my transponder works with no problem. so the problem must be the batteries. they suck. thanks for taking my money.....
on September 23, 2015
Worked great! These were the exact ones I needed and everything went smoothly. When installing these just make sure that you have them installed the right way (positive on positive, negative on negative) and it will work great. These button batteries are so easy to find on Amazon but if you try to find them in a store, good luck looking through all the different packages for the right size. Here, you can just type in the search the keyword as the size of your batteries in at the store you have to look through all the different packages so it's a lot easier to order them this way and I've had really good luck with this company so I would definitely recommend ordering these instead of trying to find them at the store it is so much easier Plus they're delivered right to your door. And less expensive. What more could you ask for? Highly highly recommend!!!

Update: Put in car remote almost 2 years ago, and it is still working. Good batteries! Don't skimp on batteries get some Energizer batteries and bomb from this person because they are good and last forever it seems like to me. I will buy any batteries I can from this seller. I still have one of these left so it will probably be a really, really, really long time before I need to buy this size battery again. But I will definitely reorder if and when I need another one.
on October 27, 2012
Terrible batteries! Lasted only 1 week in my automatic door lock. What a waste of money! Didn't check the date on there as some other reviewers had mentioned but sure did not last long. As they said, it wasn't the cheapest and at least it was a brand name. Can't believe it didn't last a week.
on March 11, 2016
Two CR2025 lithium batteries, as described. Used to replace my car key fob battery. I may have overlooked it, but I couldn't find an expiration date on the blister pack so I wasn't certain how fresh the batteries were. But they seem very strong judging by the key fob transmission distance.