Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Energizer ECR2450 6 Batteries
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$9.26+ Free shipping

on September 23, 2011
we are professional photographers and use these batteries in our pocket wizard mini tt1 triggers. they are great batteries, but i'm honestly not convinced they are any better or worth more $$ than those ones you buy on amazon in the 25 pack.
on July 28, 2011
I used these for my Pocketwizard FlexTT1. They work perfectly and have no problem. They are also individually packaged which is great.
on August 5, 2011
My order came from SWATCHBATTERY.com fast.
The price for 6 batteries is not found lower anywhere!.
The "Use By" date was 03-2019. The Energizer's contain no mercury.
on November 24, 2011
Very quick delivery of individually packaged batteries. For Christmas, my wife bought some LED remote-control "candles" that required these batteries. Several of the OEM batteries died after short usage. We ordered these batteries. They arrived quickly. They worked well out of the box, and the candles now glow great.
on July 8, 2012
Great deal excellent pricing tried a competitors battery and it wasn't even close to fitting or powering the product. Which is why I went with a time tested and trusted Energizer product they have never let me down...
on January 14, 2013
I thought I was only ordering 1 battery, and at that price I was happy. After it arrived I saw 6 and had to recheck the listing and found out that was correct. Excellent price and shipping was fast. I use these for my Harley security system fob, and having extras is only a plus. Highly recommended.
on May 31, 2012
Great price, Fast order, Delivered at work you got to love it! I ordered them with one button on my iPhone at the site where my old battery died. The next day I had a fist full of batteries for a great price.
on March 15, 2013
Some of the batteries ran out within 1 week. Some last a little longer. I would say it would need at least 2 batteries to equal the life of one of these. It has me questioning if they are 100% authentic.
on August 26, 2013
This is the second time I ordered batteries from this company.
Delivered on time and are not old stock.
I checked them with a volt meter and all batteries are fully charged.
for a side note, when a 3 volt battery is "new" it will have have about
3.2 volts. AA batteries,AAA, C,D and most watch style batteries (LR44, 357 etc.)
Are 1.5 volts. When new should be about 1.6volts.
Many re-chargeable batteries, even when fully charged are only 1.2-1.4 volts.
Always read the fine print.
on April 27, 2014
Got these batteries for some flameless candles. They were priced substantially below the cheapest I could get them at any local retailers. All seem to be working just fine out of the package. I'd rate these a great buy for the money.