Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Energizer LED Book Light
|Price:||$7.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 10-hour runtime with 1 LED and 2 Energizer CR 2032 Lithium coin cell batteries
- Large spring clip mounts to many surfaces
- Defuser lens broadcasts broad, even light
- Flexible neck repositions light where you need it without having to hold it
- Dependable slide switch is easy to operate
|Special Shipping Information: Due to federal and international regulations, this product can only be shipped within the continental United States.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||10 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.34 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.15 pounds|
|Light Source Type||led|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
- Wide-angle Nichia LED book light
- Oversized spring clip attaches to books, Kindles, clipboards, visors, etc
- Replaceable Lithium coin cell batteries provide 10+ hours of reading
- Lightweight at only 1.3 ounces
- 14 lumens of light
- Rubber neck bends easily and holds its position
Top Customer Reviews
- It clips on easily and securely.
- It maneuvers very well into lots of positions, and HOLDS said position for a long time.
- It has an attractive design.
- But holy cow this thing is BRIGHT. If I wanted a light that bright, I would flip on my ceiling light. I meant for this to be discreet so I could read falling asleep without irritating my bf, but the super-bright light defeats the purpose of a discreet book light. Minus 2 stars for the overkill luminosity.
I've since used the light to further illuminate my stitching. I just clip it right on to the hoop and aim it directly onto my project. I'm very satisfied!
Energizer Lighting Products Trim Flex LED Book Lite, FNL2BU1CS 1 ea
I've used Might Bright lights for a couple of years and they've held up well (my husband and I each have one). They take 3 AAA batteries and it's easier to change batteries in the Mighty Bright (no screwdriver required)than the Energizer. The batteries last a long time too! Furthermore, you can find them with an A/C adapter and skip the batteries. The necks eventually loosen up but no so much it's a pain to use (as is the Energizer).
For a few dollars more, you can have a much better product. Go for it!
1. The Clip
The clip is definitely took long. I bought this for my Kindle 3 (which I carry in a Tuff-Luv Multi-view Napa Leather case cover & Stand for Amazon Kindle 3 / Global Wireless 6 inch / 15 cm (latest generation). I have to clip the Energizer Book Light way on the side and it still covers a small portion of the screen. Once clipped on, it does hold securely though. 3 stars.
2. The "Neck"
Since the lamp part is rather large (due to having an elongated shape) the actual bendable part is a bit too short in relation to the lamp. Therefore the lamp somehow always sticks a bit out where I would want it to curve. Personal preference maybe but I find myself fiddling with it quite a bit. I also feel that the neck tends to resist adjustment just a tad bit too much: I bend it into a certain position and it moves back out of position just enough to not be exactly where I want it. 2.5 stars.
3. The Lamp
While the lamp presents a bit of a difficulty in terms of the adjustability of the angle, the elongated shape works well to light my Kindle evenly and fairly glare-free provided one points it just so. It is bright but not too bright. 4 stars for that.
This is a basic book light which does not offer any storage pouch nor can it be folded in a nifty way to make carrying it more convenient. As a matter of fact, the clip's slightly curved shape makes it a bit harder to carry. 3 stars.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is bright enough to use without bothering the other person in the room specially when they are sleeping.Published 2 days ago by Ma. Jesusa Corpus
We purchased this to attached to our daughters car seat for night drives. She loves being able to see things around her when it is dark and this works perfectly!Published 10 days ago by Evans
Had a problem leaving my dome light turned on over the long winter months. After one time, where my car battery was drained and it was 18 degrees outside, I decided to buy this... Read morePublished 12 days ago by GWR