5.0 out of 5 stars Great headlight for the price
Published on June 1, 2010 by David Ginn

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Pros:
-It works
-Doesn't fly through batteries
-Is bright enough
-The power button is easily accessible

Cons:
-Doesn't feel comfortable
-Cannot tighten very much. Because of this issue I can't imagine anyone other than a full grown adult with a sizeable noggin being able to wear these.
-Can't hold the power button to power...
Published on August 31, 2011 by Charles Magnuson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headlight for the price, June 1, 2010
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
I have used this once but so far impressed. The only thing it lacks is a head band that goes above your head. This is a great price. It is a little heavy and a little bulky but im not complaining. I compared it to a few 75$ ones and this one is brighter and have the same functions. The other ones that i compared it to were a little lighter and smaller and they were metal but I dont really care because i take good care of it.
Would highly recommend to anyone

Edit: 8/3/10
There is one problem that I have just come up on. I just went on a 11 day vacation in Smoky Mountains and when its really dark out and you use it the lens on this products lots of light which is good but it directs some of it downward into your eyes. This in-turn cuts your visibility down. if you put your hand over your eyes like you do in a sunny day or what a baseball cap does.
What I did to remedy this issue is I painted the bottom of the lens with black paint and now it still shine just as bright and does not glare down in my eyes at night

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, August 31, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
Pros:
-It works
-Doesn't fly through batteries
-Is bright enough
-The power button is easily accessible

Cons:
-Doesn't feel comfortable
-Can't hold the power button to power off. Instead, you have to cycle through the white light first. This is INCREDIBLY annoying if you are using the red light. You'll be using the red light and then all of the sudden BAM! There's the full brightness of the white light blinding your eyes. The purpose of the red light is to let your eyes adjust to the dark. Putting the white light behind the red light in the power order kinda defeats the purpose of using the red light in the first place.

Overall I'm happy with my purchase. However, I will never purchase another one of these if this one breaks or gets lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headlight, October 17, 2010
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
The white light is bright and covers a wide area but there are other headlights that are brighter and more focused. The red light is also a plus. Red light does not degrade your night vision and I use it since I'm in the Army. This headlight works well and I have no complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Head Lamp, March 9, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
I love this thing! It works fantastic and because it's LED it last forever. My work involves going up in attics and under houses often times and I need to carry tools with me, this allows me to have my hands free and carry and working tools the whole time. I stays on my head great!, even when I am sweaty! Its ability to tilt is very hand when working under houses! best "flashlight" I ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one I have bought., April 4, 2011
B. Matuza (Niigata, Japan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
I own a couple different brands and this one is the best I bought. The light is bright and extremely clear. The batteries are kept tight and locked in unlike some of the other brands where the batteries have come flying out mid-use. It is easy to turn on and off and comfortable. Thanks for reading.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does what it needs to do, April 26, 2011
Tetsu Noguchi "tekkster" (Santa Clara, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
This isn't a super high quality headlamp, but then again, it's priced right for it's features. Frankly, I don't expect to need any more quality than this and am happy with the purchase.

The headlamp portion is a little heavy for a single headband strap. For this weight, it would be nice to have the extra over-the-head strap that many other headlamps have. Still, it should have plenty of power for hiking at night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for camping, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
I took this thing camping and it worked fabulous. I used it to setup my bedding for the night and to see where I was going. So far, this product has not failed and I believe it has been on for a total 30 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, February 19, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
Bought this as a gift for my father. It's such a great value. My family gets a lot of use out of it when doing projects, looking for things in deep closets, car work, etc. It is comfortable to wear and stays in place. It is a nice weight too, not too light or heavy. I'd recommend this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, November 25, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
The pros are the light is very bright, with four different modes. The headband is wide and comfortable and appears to be durable.
The main con is the rachet mechanism for adjusting the angle of the light is very weak, and the slightest jarring causes it to flop forward. Worth about what I paid for it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and simple, October 23, 2011
This review is from: Energizer 4 LED Headlight (Sports)
Cheap and simple head lamp. After a few months of use, the band started to fray. I dislike the fact that I have to click the button to go through the different light setting to get it off. A toggle switch would be much more useful (center for off, right for red, left for white)especially when I am just wanting to use the red light and not blow my night vision totally. For the price, though it is what you can expect; a bright hand free light.

Energizer 4 LED Headlight