Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on June 15, 2012
The batteries arrived completely in different packaging and very low quality. Not the same shown in the picture. Not made in Japan (shown in the picture). No expiration date on the package.
I'm not happy with the quality.
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2012
Ordered these to replace my car remote. took old one out put "new" one in, nothing... then put old one back in, it works. took old one out again replaced it with second one annd... nothing! put old one back again, it works. repeated this several times same outcome. Guess i should have gone to the local store to buy this battery. not worth asking for refund but if this place does this to 100,000 people, it's a good way to get rich. beware!
on March 9, 2012
I should have given more thought to the previous reviews.

As described in the previous reviews the picture does not match... the are sending bulk packaging out.

The packaging isn't a big deal but I should have taken it as a warning. (can't trust these stingy buttholes)

Once I opened the batteries up, I tested them. I do not normally test my batteries but since this "blister package" was ALREADY OPEN... I thought I would.

Well well.... after putting these batteries through my multimeter I found out that NA@TIONAL DE@LS 1NC are sending out USED BATTERIES.

At least It only cost me 2 dollars to see what these guys are made of.

Enjoy.
55 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 20, 2012
I dont think this is a battery issue but a Seller issue. My "new" batteries used in my car alarm fob would not activate/deactivate the alarm. So I took old batteries from a second fob I have and tried them in the same fob I was using and the alarm worked fine. So in the end my old batteries work better than these "new" batteries. The batteries from this distributor do work, well sometimes after several tries. Who wants to push a button a dozen times while standing in the rain...not me. Dont buy from MLC.
on April 15, 2011
I ordered these batteries, qty 2 packages, as shown in a 2 battery blister pack with an expiration date of 2016. I received 4 bulk batteries with no known expiration date. Amazon shows no return policy for the vendor and provides a contact number which I called several times with no answer. I would stick with one of the other vendors, looks like I'm stuck with the substitition and unknown expiration date. No big thing it's only 6 bucks but you should get what you order.
88 comments| 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2012
The description and picture of Energizer 2016 3V Lithium Button Cell Battery RETAIL PACK-2 is not what you will receive. They have been cut off a STRIP and you have no idea of the date. Called BEST DEAL SUPPLY and they stated they have no control of what Amazon uses as a picture, or description, they just send Amazon the bar code number....They are cheap, but you have no idea how fresh.
on April 24, 2013
packaging was nothing like pictured, no expiration dates, nothing on the packaging said Energizer. Tried both batteries, neither one worked!
on April 21, 2011
The battery died within 5 days!!! The one I had that came with camera lasted for 3 years!!! It sucks because I cant find this battery anywhere!!!
on April 2, 2012
Just received the package today, and uploaded the pictures for product description. It's true, the product in the picture is not what the buyer will receive. I rated this product as "3 stars" because works fine so far. If it works better than expected I will update the to higher score. We'll see how long these batteries will last.
review image
on April 23, 2014
I have ordered the 2-pack battery set for $1.86 on January 15, 2014 to replace the battery in my watch. The first battery lasted only about a month, and the second battery did not work at all. I contacted JMD-BATTERIES about a refund and unfortunately due to their returns and refunds policy, returns are only permitted within 30 days from the date of receipt of merchandise, if certain conditions are met (return batteries in the original factory box and packaging - who keeps these for battery packs?), returned merchandise are subjected to a 15% restocking fee and the company is not responsible for the shipping charges of the batteries being returned to them. I decided that the costs was not worth it, certainly not for less than $2 of batteries. I do not recommend purchasing batteries from this company, instead will purchase them from another company with a fresh/newer stock.